Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Arm Rest - Lack Of It!

sponge55

I have looked about to see if you can fit an arm rest in the center console but nothing has come up.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I must admit, when driving my brothers Auris i hate the fact it doesn't have an armrest.

What are you meant to do with your left arm?! :lol:

I rest my hand on top of the gear stick and let my arm hang, its reasonably comfy... wouldn't an armrest get in the way of the existing centre consoles?

I rest my hand on top of the gear stick and let my arm hang, its reasonably comfy... wouldn't an armrest get in the way of the existing centre consoles?

got a reply this morning but seems a bit expensive! Brake is also accessible!

Please note that all our products are made and designed in Italy with the best materials and workmanship.

This center armrest has been designed to increase the comfort of your car. The E-brake handle is still accessible.

NOTE: the armrest comes with screws and fitting instructions

ARMREST FOR TOYOTA AURIS 2007 available in:

- HQuality ECO-LEATHER, EURO 89,00

- HQuality FABRIC, EURO 92,00

- Italian REAL LEATHER, EURO 99,00

Please select colour & material to match the interior of your car:

http://www.woodcompany.com/colors.pdf

Do a search on e-bay for 'toyota auris armrest'', and you will get a limited choice from £ 26.99 plus postage. Most of them seem to fit using screws into the existing centre console, so you may lose access to the storage in the console. Think the cheapest is from Shropshire.

Parts-King, the armrest on that thread you provided, does installation require any drilling?

To be honest I'm not sure, there are a few screws in the box so I suspect you might have to make a couple, unless they are pre drilled of course. It's a 15 minute job according to the OP

Kingo :thumbsup:

I must admit, when driving my brothers Auris i hate the fact it doesn't have an armrest.

What are you meant to do with your left arm?! :lol:

Ummmmm ... perhaps hold on to the steering wheel :lol:

Hello, I'm new to the forum. Joined as I saw this thread on Google.

Parts-King, would you be able to give me a price on the arm rest for a 2008 Auris? I did try to PM you however the forum wont allow me. (I'm guessing because im new!)

Parts-King, would you be able to give me a price on the arm rest for a 2008 Auris? I did try to PM you however the forum wont allow me. (I'm guessing because im new!)

PM Sent

Yes I think your newness wont allow you to PM :D:

PM Sent

Yes I think your newness wont allow you to PM :D:

can you pm me a price too =p

Phil_1985 and others interested in the centre console armrest.

I Have just bought this from Parts-King for a 2007 D4D and the fitting couldn't have been easier.

The existing opening top is taken off by undoing two screws from underneath the back of the armrest - access is via the back panel of the centre console.

That is the last of any awkward fitting, as everything after that is using four new screws and fittings that are fixed via the actual new armrest.

There is no drilling or marking of any existing part of the console whatsoever.

Instructions were in japanese, but the pictures are more than adequate as they show you how to get the old top off and how to clip in the new one (using four screws and special shaped fittings that fit under the existing top edge of the console box).

Took me 15 mins and is really comfortable. Wish I had bought it sooner.

Parts-King, the armrest on that thread you provided, does installation require any drilling?

NO drilling required

Hello TOCers, I've just about decided to buy this product but there's just one question i'd like answered before i do. I'm 6.2 and sit up straight (back trouble) one of the reasons i bot the Auris (good head room) Anyway, i don't think my arm will sit on the new armrest so the result will be i've got a different armrest, slightly higher but still no use to me....Anyone?

Think that's the answer Davey, I just like keeping things high cos of this back of mine but I've got the seat at its lowest setting and it seems fine. Thanks for the reply

I received my armrest which I ordered from parts-king earlier on in the week - a big thank you John! The armrest is perfect, and it very easy to install took less than 5 minutes :thumbsup:

• 3 years later...

Sorry to resurface this but thinking of making some mods on my old 2007 Auris. Does anyone know if the console/armrest of the restyle version is higher? or is it about the same and the only thing they did was to make it with some sort of leather. Thinking of either getting one from a crashed car or get the one that Kingo sells and sits over the original one.

Thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links