Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its My Driving Test On Monday

corollasr

after all this wait i finally have my test on monday. i took a mock test and got 9 minors, but my instructor was being particular harsh on me.

so feel free to give me any last minute pointers or wishes of good luck and hopefully i'll be out terrorising you lot some time in the not so distant future

ed

Good luck!! :thumbsup:

Be confident and possitive...its the only advice I know

Hope it goes well!!! :thumbsup:

confidence and relaxed..

you know you have all the skills to do it so you should try and relax...

When i took my test i actually requested for my instructor to sit in the back of the car which he was allowed to...

i found that him being in the car helped as i felt a bit more relaxed with a friendly face in the car...

just my 2 pennies worth... :thumbsup:

Good Luck..

Good luck. :thumbsup:

Like the other said, be sure of yourself without being cocky, you can do it so just relax. :)

not wanting to put a damper on things... I firmly believe they have a quota of how many they can pass/fail each day... if they don't want you to pass, you won't!! that's not negative advice either mate, if it turns out it's not to be on your first test DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT!

I failed twice before I passed! granted I took my first test before I was ready just on the off chance i'd get lucky... but the 2nd time I failed, I was treated SO harshly it was almost criminal, i was devastated... in the end he failed me for cutting the corner on the FIRST exit of a roundabout... that's not even possible :blink: :ffs: :censor: :( :crybaby:

It really tore me up when I failed, felt like the world had ended... but I booked another test soon as I got in and practiced even harder the weeks before the next test, then low and behold I passed with 4 minors and perhaps somewhere along the line i'm a better driver for my ordeal... who knows?

Right, now i've prepared you for failure... let's give you a boost :D

Good luck m8, it's all in your head.. really it is, the instructor tells you that the examiner is on your side and wants you to talk to him/her... haha puh-lease! just be polite and listen carefully, don't give them any reason to dislike you; act like a well mannered law obiding considerate driver ;)

do exactly as you would do with your instructor and don't lose your bottle!!!

Oh and as hard as it might be.. get some good sleep the night before, I didn't sleep a wink however on all 3 of my tests :lol:

go for it m8, I expect to hear you've been successful soon :thumbsup:

sam

cheers for that sam. nice of you to give me both sides of the coin. will bear it all in mind

cheers

ed

Keep us updated - hopefully you'll be able to take that L plate off the piccy in your sig on Monday night :hokus-pokus:

All the best :thumbsup:

SMW - no its in tunbridge wells as thats where i am at school.

yannick - i hope so. i'll have fade marks if the L plate has to stay on much longer

ed

Hi corollasr

Good luck mate :thumbsup: So when you pass your test mate i will be able to see you and your car at the next hertfordshire meet :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Good luck with the test :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hated my driving test I failed the first time :angry::angry: I hit the curb in a reverse park :crybaby: it was only 10 mins into the test I knewI had failed but the instuctor wanted me to still carry on, A whole 10 more mins knowing that I had failed yeah right :censor: that I told him that I new I failed so I drove back to the driving center :lol::lol::lol: hehe he was not happy :lol::lol::lol:

jerry - will definitely see you at the next meet. we need to get on and organise one some time soon as i have my A levels in a couple of months and so need the weekends to revise.

how does some time in april sound?

ed

p.s. pictures of track beast will be up later

Best of luck.

Shame you're not a girl or I could have told you to wear a short skirt (as I did) which could make up for bad points of test.

The skirt trick wasn't possible for my bike test though..lol

I passed first time and so can you. :thumbsup:

Shame you're not a girl or I could have told you to wear a short skirt (as I did) which could make up for bad points of test.

He can always try the skirt trick :lol: You never know with some testers :P

Good luck with the test. Keep your cool and you'll be fine :)

SMW - no its in tunbridge wells as thats where i am at school.

WOOT!!!!

Twells???? where abouts?

im just outside Sevenoaks myself....

anyhoo - good luck with the test & dont worry you'll breeze it :thumbsup:

J

GOOD LUCK ED!

KEEP COOL BE CONFIDENT NOT COCKY,

I WAS VERY CONFIDENT BUT PASSED

KEEP COOL

They say your confidence grows as you get older, well I took my hgv class 1 last year and I must admit the anticipation of the test was quite daunting, but on the actual day if you are confident in yourself on your abilities, the test is a piece of p**s, once you get out and about, pretend everybody else on the road is a moron (sometimes true!), but basicly enjoy yourself (if you fail they won't take you out to the nearest lampost and string you up).

Look forward to seeing your post on passing. :thumbsup:

Les

By the way I passed

I would love to learn to drive a HGV, I fancy doing my 180degree opertator license too for JCB's etc. Not something I need more just something I would love to do..but its a feather I wouldnt mind in my cap, you never know what he furure holds!