Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm Seething

DazH

if i caught some ****** doing that to my car i would put the hand he did it with on a anvil and smash. :ffs:

f :censor: ken stu :ffs: pid

came out of the mall this morning and found that someone had broken

off one of side mirrors :ffs:

I will kill the dumb :censor: if I ever find him

good its soo annoying, :censor: , they key our cars but you dont see us stamping on their burberry caps?

so y do they do it? JEALOUSY my dear friends

its why I wanna stick a camera in my car

VMAIL!

Why...So you can view the carnage YOU cause, you have admitted to behaving as bad as those scumbags yourself, just as Ken said you are as bad if not worse. I strongly advise you to consider what you have said, then grow up.

If you had this happened to you, you would know the heartache and distess it causes, you obviously dont as you admit to behaving in the same way, your talk of shoving cars out of the way is also quite riduculous, and quite frankly disgust me.

GROW UP :angry: :ffs:

:censor:

I agree with dave and ken, you are no better than the scum that drag keys alongside other people's cars imo.

and considering you're 23 you should know better. :censor:

I know I'd like to do what vmail does, but I never would because it's just wrong! And another point vmail, the people who go around banging their cars into other cars probably don't give a monkeys about their cars so keying them is only going to annoy them, but not upset them.

I always keep well away from dented cars because I can never be sure how they got their dents. I don't want my car to be the next victim when they go making erratic manoeuvres, these days I park as far away from other cars, preferably next to a wall so it's only one side that I have to worry about.

VMAIL!

Why...So you can view the carnage YOU cause, you have admitted to behaving as bad as those scumbags yourself, just as Ken said you are as bad if not worse. I strongly advise you to consider what you have said, then grow up.

If you had this happened to you, you would know the heartache and distess it causes, you obviously dont as you admit to behaving in the same way, your talk of shoving cars out of the way is also quite riduculous, and quite frankly disgust me.

GROW UP :angry: :ffs:

:censor:

Ive got loads of dints and scraches all over my car, but what can I do about it?

ok so there is a car blocking me in, the other car should not be there, I dont know what time the blocker will go home, so what should I do, wait for the blocker to arrive? could be hours

if its a supermarket etc. tell the manager. This happened to me once at safeway, within 10 minutes it was on pickup truck :thumbsup:

If its a public road, phone the police. May have to do it a few times and they will tow it away.

Also, unless you happen to see the car hit yours, YOU could be prosecuted for damage. Almost on all occasions where i have seen someone hit another car they move their car and park somewhere else. So the next person gets blamed.

if its a supermarket etc. tell the manager. This happened to me once at safeway, within 10 minutes it was on pickup truck :thumbsup:

If its a public road, phone the police. May have to do it a few times and they will tow it away.

Also, unless you happen to see the car hit yours, YOU could be prosecuted for damage. Almost on all occasions where i have seen someone hit another car they move their car and park somewhere else. So the next person gets blamed.

what if there is some red paint on my car where it is scratched, the car next to mine is red, the position of there door is near to the car, I cant do any thing the ppl at the shopping centre wont do jack so I have to take matters into my own hand

Vmail do you owna moped per chance?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links