Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hks Induction Kit Installed

kintung01

Hi all,

Final willing to get my hand round and fitted the induction kit. bought a HKS mushroom and stick it on to my weapon R intake.

havent take the car out to test drive yet, as i need to purchase a bracket to secure that PWM Vacuum switch. (not included in my weapon R kit)

IMG_3227.jpg

IMG_3226.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

Anyway i have start the engine, engine warning light hasnt come up which is a good news.

even the car is idle, the induction kit still make a loud "zizzzi ziizzi" noise. i have double checked all the hose clamps. everything is tighten. so probably there is no air leak anywhere. (it could be due to the HKS filter, seems like extremely high flow.)

I remember my original Weapon R filter doesnt make such loud breathing sound. Just wonder is this the same as you guys' induction kit (K&N, Apexi)?

will test drive the car next weekend. Hope the engine warning light wont switch on and i will post some video :thumbsup:

Nice one looks really good, where do you get the weapon r kit from?

my friend order it for me from us. anyway it is pretty similar to K&N one.

I saw on K&N uk website another day, they are doing sale at the moment. 160 for a typoon kit. if anyone is interested, quickly grap one :rolleyes: .

Foam filters are high flow and poor filteration as they are designed for race cars that get serviced regulary. They are not a particulary good on road cars, i've also seen them literally fall to peices

I didn't... but i know others have been caught since...

Bear in mind i got mine nearly 4 years ago when it was only £99 delivered :lol: