Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Washer Jets

bruce e

Has anyone managed to jet their washer jets changed under warenty due to the fact that the jets hit the windscreen about 100cms from the bottom of the screen preventing the washers from doing their job properly?

I believe the jets are non adjustable & you have to be replaced with jets giving different angles of spray.

Do others experience the same problem?

Views please. Cheers

They are poor, and i enquired about it a few weeks ago, but was told that because they actually work, they are a chargeable item to replace.

:angry:

Funny I was going to post something like this the other day as Ive had this problem over last few weeks, I just stuck a large pin down the jets and wiggled it a little finally pushing it up, works fine now, might be a bit of gunk stuck in there, give it a try, used a thick sewing needle I did.......You never know

They are non adjustable and toyota change them to me for free. Now it is much better but still when driving 100km/h and more it's to low

Seems a bit hit or miss to get jets changed under warranty then. Has anyone info on fitting new jets oneself? They seem to be lurking under the edge of the bonnet.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links