Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust System - 2007 Yaris 1.3

cruiser007

Hi,

My 2007 Toyota Yaris 1.3 Zinc is due for an MOT soon and looking at the rust on the existing exhaust I think a new one will be required.

I sent an email to my Toyota dealer to ask how much they charge to fit a "complete exhaust without the CAT" and they said it isn't really possible to fit a complete exhaust without the CAT, so does this mean the exhaust on my Yaris is a single piece? Exhausts I've purchased for other cars in the past are normally 3-4 sections : FRONT, MIDDLE, CAT, and REAR.

Cheers folks!

Well it's not possible because the exhaust is in two sections, front pipe with cat, and back box ;)

443458437_o.jpg

Hi,

My 2007 Toyota Yaris 1.3 Zinc is due for an MOT soon and looking at the rust on the existing exhaust I think a new one will be required.

I sent an email to my Toyota dealer to ask how much they charge to fit a "complete exhaust without the CAT" and they said it isn't really possible to fit a complete exhaust without the CAT, so does this mean the exhaust on my Yaris is a single piece? Exhausts I've purchased for other cars in the past are normally 3-4 sections : FRONT, MIDDLE, CAT, and REAR.

Cheers folks!

the rear box on my auris looked terribly rusty when i examined it soon after buying it (s/hand).but read somewhere on these forums thats the norm.cant understand why toyota dont galvanise them as other makes do.

anyway it past its mot ok recently.the car is still under warranty so i expect it should be covered.

so i would not worry too much about yours yet.

have not seen any complaints about blowing exhaust i can remember.

My Yaris diesel exhaust is original ( 7 years old) and has no rust. But then I do paint it with heatproof aluminium paint every three years...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links