Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aftermarket Headlights

John_T_Sport

as above!!! does anyone know can you take the corolla headlight apart and spray the inside????

something like this...

DSC02308.jpg

DSC02310.jpg

DSC02313-1.jpg

DSC02314.jpg

DSC02315.jpg

DSC02312.jpg

DSC02313.jpg

DSC02316.jpg

DSC02318.jpg

DSC02319.jpg

fairly sure its a fully sealed unit, so water getting in may be a problem once its all back togehter

fairly sure its a fully sealed unit, so water getting in may be a problem once its all back togehter

tried it and shall we say it went tits up lol. iv done it before on othere cars and i was a glue whic i used a heat gun to melt and took the headlight apart paintd and back together but on the rolla it was like a sealer that didnt want to melt or go soft and it just ended up meltin the casing of the headlight lol but i really wanna do it look amazing

search on the australia forum, i definately sure there are several rollas have done that.

the jap/oz headlights are sealed differently and they are able to take theirs apart......we are not however... i wouldnt chance it.

get one from a scrap yard and try on that first john before you go taking the bumper off and possibly wrecking your headlights :thumbsup:

If I remember right this has been asked before and as stated above ours are not able to come apart.

True that - ours are not made to disassemble like the ones shown.... The only way is to cut them but to be sure the lights will look as good as before, you must have a trusted plastic welder who knows what he's doing :) I'm going to do it this way these coming weeks but I'm 101% sure of my welder. I've sent friends with cracks on their headlights and you can't even see where he made the stitch :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links