Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Camcon

sheepscloth

I wouldnt call that tame results there was an increase in hp and whp on that vehicle which has been shown on here before. 164 whp and 204bhp thats a very very generous dyno a stock 2zzge makes 160whp roughly which is around 190 at the fly do your research properly

• 2 weeks later...

I must say i have to agree with Farhan on this topic. As mentioned if you are going to purchase a camcon for 400 then its not worth it but if you manage to get one for 200 or under then go for it, it can be fitted yourself with ease and if you have problems with this then contact myself or Farhan and we will be more than happy to fit it for you, if you dont want to put your trust in us then i know an auto electrician who will fit this unit and will supply you warrantee for 65.

As for what Ricc has said about there being no proven gains i have proof of these gains, i must add this point i have also added a few more modifications, i started with 187 bhp and have now got 209 bhp. After carrying out the modifications i had 201 bhp then the map of the camcon pushed me upto 209 bhp. The camcon in my T sport is not on at all times, when it is on the car will be running 209 bhp and when its off im running 201 bhp. These are proven gains not just some figures i have plucked out of thin air. The same dyno at the same place was used at all times in order to determine the gains.

Me and Farhan had a spirited drive when both cars were stock and his was quicker, soon after the modifications were done we had another drive and mine car was significantly faster than Farhans.

I dont feel that there is anyone else on this forum that has carried out as many NA modifications and trial and errors tests towards NA as me and Farthan have done, and we have gotten proven results. Im happy with the results achieved, its upto yourself to whether you want to go ahead with this. If you need any help give me a shout.

Apologies for the long post just adding my opinion for what its worth.

I dont get why your soo against that we have managed to get these gains, it actually makes me laugh. I am not claiming i have 300 bhp but i am claiming i have gotten a resonable figure for the modifications that i have carried out.

Ill post up the results when i get home if i get back late then it will be done tomorrow.

im not so against the gains though. at all. im against the fact for 400 new, they give so little. people have got 209 from filters and exhausts, so adding 400sheets worth of kit isnt exactly pushing it up there. maybe its nit picking, but when its 1/-5 bhp or whatever, i dont see the point :/

(and thats the only point ive tried to make, MY OWN!)

and the only reason i asked about posting the dyno's up is because farhans constantly banging on about the facts, and as you said you had 'proven' figures, it would be nice to actually see them.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links