Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Removing Inner Door Panels

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

HI

Has anyone broken any of those lungs when removing the ar rest bits on the door panel? Just a general question!!! I have on a couple...i think they're not very well made and very stiff to remove no matter how careful you are! I managed to glue mine again but it doesnt feel the same as before. Guess its just one of those things...hey guys???

Sammy

From experience i've found that the plastic lugs used on trim and panels are only really made to be used once. I always buy packs of them for if i ever need to take any panels off as i always replace them, especially if they're old as when you pull them about they tend to bend and can stretch meaning that your panels or trim may not fit as well as it used to.

I've always found dealers always have large supplies of them they are willing to sell to you for a fair price or otherwise you can often find them on eBay or online.

so funny...sorry...i did mean lugs!!! Where i got lungs from i'll never know...been one of those days! These clips/lugs on the arm rest panels cant be replaced as they're all moulded on!

why did you have it off ?

well mine have been off twice getting the windows tinted and back on perfect, never replaced any of the lugs :thumbsup:

These clips/lugs on the arm rest panels cant be replaced as they're all moulded on!
You should be more carefull taking them off :lol:
why did you have it off ?
Don't think this is any of your business, rather personal I think :yahoo:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links