Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pre Facelift Front Grill

MR LBe

Hi guys, decided i want to remove the front Badge off my pre facelift tsport.. any ideas where i can find a new badgeless grill???

these are the only ones i can find but would rather order from uk.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-06-TOYOTA-COROLLA-FRONT-MESH-GRILL-GRILLE-S-CE-LE-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem588c5ce054QQitemZ380312019028QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

thanks

The t-sport badge just unclips from the grill.

thanks, saved me replacing the whole grill lol

painted the Badge black to match the rest, just want another black tsport Badge for the front now.

post-76869-0-37699600-1297012381_thumb.j

Good the hear i could help. Looks good.

You tried ebay for a black t-sport badge?

Or even likidart, see if he could make on up for you?

Yeh i got a black and white one off eBay a while ago for the back to match as i sprayed the back Badge and writting black but couldnt get front Badge off but clearly didnt try hard enough lol

think il av a look and get one ordered

cheers

Looks daft IMO

Each to their own.

knew it wouldnt be to everyones taste but reason i did it is because that Badge was the only piece on the car that was silver. wing mirrors, wheels, all other badges ect are al black. im happy with it.

Looks daft IMO

Each to their own.

knew it wouldnt be to everyones taste but reason i did it is because that Badge was the only piece on the car that was silver. wing mirrors, wheels, all other badges ect are al black. im happy with it.

Not knocking it mate I bet it looks nice all matching.

Personally I rather the silver / chrome as it is, saying that I only have the front and back Toyota emblems and the front and back TS badges I took off the red toyota Badge and the corolla Badge.