Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Go Owners Tried Video ?

benwiddowson

Have any Go owners tried the video mode on the ipod controls. I get sound but no video just a blue screen. Tired a mixture of itunes downloaded video and my own video but get the blue screen.

Not tried it myself, is it linked to the handbrake perhaps?

Are you sure the TomTom supports video-in from the iPod?

I can't seem to find any info on this anywhere.

plugged my ipod in the other day and clicked select (how you normally pick which song you want) and at the bottom of the screen it has a button that displays video. It then gives you further options for which aspect ratio you want 16:9 4:3 etc so it does support video. It doesn't on a usb drive though only an ipod apparently.

plugged my ipod in the other day and clicked select (how you normally pick which song you want) and at the bottom of the screen it has a button that displays video. It then gives you further options for which aspect ratio you want 16:9 4:3 etc so it does support video. It doesn't on a usb drive though only an ipod apparently.

What format are you trying to play ?

• 8 months later...

sorry for dragging up old threads but did anyone get any answers on this?

• 10 months later...

I don't think it can be done. Pretty sure it is illegal to have video playback in the front of a car in the UK.

As well as an Aygo Go I have a Mercedes CLK280 with the integrated GPS. It has a DVD slot above the GPS which carries the navigation maps, and in some countries you can remove the navigation DVD, insert a normal DVD, and press the Video button to watch it, but this features has been disables on UK models.

Understandable as watching a DVD whilst driving would be more dangerous than using a mobile phone!