Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Genuine Toyota Sticker

EircamAE86

I want this sticker " the car in front is a toyota" they are genuine from toyota, anyone got one?????

That was the marketing thing they started a couple? of years ago, loads round here got em. Funniest I saw was a Civic Type R obviously bought second hand from a Toyota dealership with one in the back window :blink:

It was the Toyota slogan a good few years back int he UK. In the 80's they had a similar thing in France: "MA TOYOTA EST FANTASTIQUE" on a sticker in every new Toyota ("My Toyota is fantastic" for those that really need a translation :P )

There was a national sport on re-editing these stickers, the simplest that I remember being: "MA TOYOTA EST FANATIQUE" ("My Toyota is a fanatic" again for those who really need it). I remember that there were far funnier ones... but I'm afraid that my memory fails me :(

I saw a deviation on the car in front, was a bit boy racer ish.."The car in front is faster than yours" made me smirk anyhow, even though it looked a bit cheap and taccy

I tried to get it printed in small font when i got my new numberplates done, but they couldnt fit it on so i had to get 'car infront is a toyota'.

Panzer

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links