Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Warranty Work

wardude

Hey all

After reading a few horror stories on here about head gaskets, DMFs etc I thought id ring Toyota to ask what waranty work had been carried out on my 06 T180. I got told the following work was done

New DMF and clutch 08

New Piston rings and head gasket 09

new front exhaust pipe 08

new wing mirror 08

For the sake of a 5 min telephone call it may be worth while to put your mind at ease if you havent owned your car from new. Im a major worrier (ask Ancs) but im so glad I made this call.

all best

shaun

Good idea.

I asked the same from my GP and found that records of my operations and treatments 25 years ago had gone missing - mis-filed as it turned out. Could have affected my insurance claims had I not known.

DMF and clutch... did they give you any milage on this? I've 5 months till warranty runs out.

DMF and clutch... did they give you any milage on this? I've 5 months till warranty runs out.

Hi mate. yeah it was done in July 08 at 31k miles. Car was 2 year old

Interesting. Dealer has my 07 2.2D right now, only 13000 miles, and it is having new rings and head gasket, covered by (extended) warranty. Read that oil consumption could be a problem on 07 engines.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links