Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Asa Crt Tuningbox Chiptuning | Toyota Auris 2.2

colinr5779

Sorry if some1 has already posted about this box but am getting tierd of searching the internet.. ive read gd reviews, ive read tht it is just a resistor, so could some1 tht knows what ther talking about tell me if a should buy that or not.. and what i should go for.

heres a link for it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400185705050&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Edited by dawesy
topic title changed, to make clearer

Hi, i bought mine off of eBay a few years ago for the same price. Came from somewhere in europe, not quite sure. To date I've had no problems and still reap the rewards of increased MPG and power. But you certainly dont get 20% from a tuning box. What you do get is very noticeable though..........

Here is my install. My box looks similar to your eBay pic and you can see whats inside as I stripped it and painted it before installing.

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=88781&view=findpost&p=858841

Hope this helps..............

The T / SR 180 models are difficult to chip tune, you need a box capable of doing it properly

It IS possible to get 20% from a tuning box and even more on some models. There is not a one size fits all box (suggested in the advert) as the 2.2 engine is not the same mapping as say a 2.0 engine.

We sell one for your SR 180 and ours are now adjustable too

LINDOP TUNING KIT

Kingo :thumbsup:

It IS possible to get 20% from a tuning box and even more on some models. There is not a one size fits all box (suggested in the advert) as the 2.2 engine is not the same mapping as say a 2.0 engine.

Kingo :thumbsup:

My bad, I did the maths and yep you can............. :thumbsup: I remember I can adjust the BHP too by moving the jumpers. I just haven't bothered. Happy with the default... :yes: