Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

St185 Decat Downpipe

OZZY_C

Hi Guys, can i just change the Down pipe to decat and get the extra bhp and better sound or do i need to buy a full exhaust system and buy the down pipe decat with it?

Hi Guys, can i just change the Down pipe to decat and get the extra bhp and better sound or do i need to buy a full exhaust system and buy the down pipe decat with it?

with a decat you will get a few more horses, but i doubt the sound will change with the rest of the exhaust being standard :thumbsup:

Hi John thank you for your mail, I just wanted to know if I could put the deceit downpipe on and get the extra hourse if I don't get a full exhaust system. Would the decat down pipe fit straight on to my standard exhaust? Would it be worth doing and would it affect my car insurance? Cheers mate

Hi John thank you for your mail, I just wanted to know if I could put the deceit downpipe on and get the extra hourse if I don't get a full exhaust system. Would the decat down pipe fit straight on to my standard exhaust? Would it be worth doing and would it affect my car insurance? Cheers mate

yeah the de cat will fit to the standard exhaust, tbh not sure how much more power you will get with a de cat on its own, you should tell your insurence if you make changes to your car but thats up to you hope this helps bud :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links