Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Urbancruiser 1St Service, How Much It Cost

Manxrav

Hi just had my Dad,s U/C in for it,s first service. I list below the cost,s and invoice details, it was done at the islands main dealer.

Job detail Carry out first service (9300 miles)

Labour !yr service as per service schedule

Visual safety report completed

Engine flush £11.99

Service kit & consumables £6.99

enviromental waste disposal £1.99

Screenwash 1p

Semi/synthetic oil £23.68

Brake cleaner £2.21

GSKTdrain plug 88p

Oil filter £8.80

Total inc VAT £67.86

Labour total inc VAT £78.00

Total £145.86

U/C now feels a lot tighter and what a difference an oil change makes!!!!!!!

Any comments are appreciated

Regards Clare

Seems reasonable given the dealer has a 'captive audience' on the Isle.

Only comment is how did they arrive at a charge of 1 pence for screenwash, and how much screenwash does this relate to? Usually dealers (and this is dealers across all marques not just Toyota) charge at least £ 1.99 for a small bottle of screenwash and only sometimes leave the unused portion for the customer to use.

Hi I had my urban crusier serviced at Toyota Benfields at Wakefield for £123.17 on 22/01/11 only problem was since then the oil set up light keeps comming on when the vehicle is drove for a few miles. Have taken it back twice, first I was told that they had sorted it out, the light came on as soon as I reached home. The second them I was told they could not understand why the light comes on, they will contact MRT for advice and call me. I am still waiting for the phone call,

Hi, Probably the reason they charged the mandatory 1p for screenwash was probably because my dad had filled the forementioned the day before the service. Agree it does seem a weired amont to charge!!!!!

Imtiax, your probably right about your thoughts on the price difference, they do have a captive audience. Wonder if the oil light is an engine management problem, seems wierd after you have just had it serviced

Regards Clare

Hi there, I've had the first two services on my U C. First one was done at my local garage who I use for pretty much everything. They charged me £75 which is there standard service price. Second time however I got a phone call saying that the oil it needs is manufacture specific and was going to cost £40 and as it was a full service the combined cost was £140 :angry: . I use my car as a driving school car so rack up the miles fast. The main dealer quoted a price of about £140 as well so may use them next time as it looks better in the service book.

Other than that it's been back to the dealers three times. 1st time just after i got it there was a rattle behind the dash, the guy who had fitted the dual controls snapped a drill bit and just left it in situ. 2nd time the stereo just stopped working (a loose wire probably from when they took it all apart to remove the drill bit) and then again today as the blue tooth mic isn't working scince they fixed the stereo. Touch wood when I get it back It'll all be sorted!

I've had the car 18 months and love it. It's the petrol version and it was the only one around here for the first year but now there are one or two popping up around.

Pete

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links