Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

White Aygo

Number1Norton

Hi Everyone,

This is my first post. I picked up my '10' plate white aygo today. It was previously a dealer demo and has roughly 2.5k miles on it.

The dealer added a few options so here is the list:

- TTE Rear Bumper

- TTE Exhaust

- TTE Lowering Springs

- Team Dynamic 1.2 alloys

- Tinted Rear Windows

- Chequered Roof Decals

The car also came originally with A/C, stereo and i guess all the other standard stuff.

photo-2.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo.jpg

Well, its abit of a change. I recently had a 1.6 MINI but after being involved in an accident, i cant afford to insure something with such a big engine, so along came the aygo. Its a 1.0L little nippy thing that i personally think looks awesome.

I have a few plans over the next, i guess few years.

- Rev Counter

- Even though it has already been lowered, maybe a little more

- Recline-able Recaro Seats (with back seats re-trimmed the same colour)

- Install My Alpine Stereo taken out of my MINI

- Install my hand made Carbon Fibre Gear Knob

- Upgrade front Speakers

- Install parcel shelf Speakers (Maybe Sub)

- Wrap the front of the car to help prevent stone chips

Update 14/02/2011

Today i fitted my Carbon Fibre gear knob. Its made by a company in the states called M7. They are a MINI Tuners (Used to have a MINI). It was made to specifically fit a MINI but i managed to fit it in the Aygo. I think it looks good and makes changing gear a more pleasurable experience compared to the standard knob.

IMG_1822.jpg

Update 17/02/2011

Went and collected my rev counter and parts from peugeot today. Fitted it earlier. All really easy as i followed a guide, apart from re-fitting the cowling which is hard.

IMG_1825.jpg

Update 03/03/2011

Well yesterday i came home to my new indicator bulbs and my LED side lights and i got round to fitting them today :)

185641_10150150605152392_725627391_8019084_3978488_n.jpg

Harry

Welcome to the group and welcome to your Aygo.

I picked up my new Aygo Go in white last week and I love her. My Aygo is a bit unique too, she has pink flowers on her.

My Aygo looks girly but yours sure does look like a male Aygo.

Enjoy your motoring

Madeleine

Both cars look cool, but for goodness sake don't let them meet.... Thfey'll be breeding and the country will be full of white Aygo's :yahoo:

That aygo look great ,nice wheels, you will have lots of happy milles, i was looking at a iq3 but i fined the aygo more fun to drive

1's march for my white Go !

awesome ! have fun !!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Both cars look cool, but for goodness sake don't let them meet.... Thfey'll be breeding and the country will be full of white Aygo's :yahoo:

:lol::lol::lol:

Looks great, I love the contrast of the white/black. Still thinking about having my windows tinted... might do it! Happy Aygoing!

Yes get your Alpine in.

Thats nice thing about Aygo, you can swap stereo easy as its not got some trashy integrated unit you cant remove.

I got a DAB unit in mine although I cant recommend buying new DAB at the moment because the bit rates are too low and the standards may be changing - you dont want a radio thats obsolete in 18 months.

Speekers can be a bit limitted as not all decent 10cm Speakers will fit in the front.

Can recommend these as perfect:

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-pioneer-ts-e1002i_p-23145.htm

If you swap the front 10cms with 2 way, disable the stock tweeters which are rubbish.

I have nice leather gearnob and wheel on Platinum but the standard nob is a bit cheap looking.

If you have one you like, yes keep with it. On the Halfords site you linked, gosh what a lot of KNOBS!!

Only like the Momo ones personally.

Dont lower it any more, the TTS springs you got are really good, or maybe I should say, yes lower it more and sell me those nice TTS springs you dont want ;)

Yes get your Alpine in.

Thats nice thing about Aygo, you can swap stereo easy as its not got some trashy integrated unit you cant remove.

I got a DAB unit in mine although I cant recommend buying new DAB at the moment because the bit rates are too low and the standards may be changing - you dont want a radio thats obsolete in 18 months.

Speekers can be a bit limitted as not all decent 10cm speakers will fit in the front.

Can recommend these as perfect:

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product_m-pioneer-ts-e1002i_p-23145.htm

If you swap the front 10cms with 2 way, disable the stock tweeters which are rubbish.

I have nice leather gearnob and wheel on Platinum but the standard nob is a bit cheap looking.

If you have one you like, yes keep with it. On the Halfords site you linked, gosh what a lot of KNOBS!!

Only like the Momo ones personally.

Dont lower it any more, the TTS springs you got are really good, or maybe I should say, yes lower it more and sell me those nice TTS springs you dont want ;)

I didn't actually link the Halfords one lol. So dont know how that got there. I have installed my gear knob so will upload a picture soon.

As for the stereo, thats for the info

And lowering. I wont be for a while, but if i do, i will let you know for the springs :)

is there any way we can change the gear shift gaiter .. looks a little odd being so low.. kinda like a bus lol

You read my mind. That is what i will be looking at very soon so will keep you posted with the info i find.

:)

I do love the back of your car. Im so very tempted to do it myself but i have to keep reminding myself im not 18 any longer. Awesome car though !!

My Mods:

Custom mats

Toyota Aygo Platinum Gear Knob

Handbrake Leather Cover

Metal Tax Disc Holder

Mudflaps

Exhaust Tip

Larger Rear wiper

Flat Blade wiper

TPI Wheel nut covers

Sports Ariel

Glove Box

Rubber Boot Cover

Bootlight

Custom Metal Dust caps

• 2 weeks later...

Well, today i arrived home to some packages :)

photo-5.jpg

Opened the first one, its my new indicator bulbs :)

photo-4.jpg

And then the second one was my new LED sidelights :)

photo-3.jpg

Now hopefully i will be able to fit them tomorrow, how hard can it be?

• 4 months later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links