Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Knows Who This Is?!

ricc

lad on eBay is selling marcs old strut brace and filter cover...... they on here? based in derby.

was gonna message them offering 30 sheets for the brace collected as i was the one who painted it badly in the first place. haha

on a serious note, id have it if i hadnt just forked out £350 on my car which aint even fully fixed :@

Is it marc's brother??

Not sure what the situation it with his car.

He sold as much as he could before he left for NY, but left it in his brothers hands to sell it on.

He might of advertised on corolla club come to think of it.

ahhhhhh that would explain it. chanced accross the dry charger, recognised the strut brace in hte same pic and went on to look at his other !Removed!.

You know what I'm like. No chit chat just straight in there!!

Maybe you could help me then only read the instructions and it's on about removing to vac pipes off the vacuum switching valve then blanking one vacuum pipe off that's on a t piece but do I just leave the vacuum switching valve not blanked off or do I need to As it is a sensor

are you a facelift or pre-facelift chap?

i can get you some pics of my PFL but there was a small revision to the piping on the FL that makes that part of the installation vary a little.

if its the brown module that sits on the filters mounting bracket, mine sits there plugged i to the loom, but not connected to anything.

if its where the hoses themselves go and blank too, id need a look in my bay and to take some snaps.

Its a fl model. Yea it is a brown module with two vac pipes coming off them one to air filter box one somewhere else I was just unsure if you blank them off or not I didn't want it to cause running problems or bring eml light on

the brown thing is connected to the wire as ususal. no hoses on it at all. thats all for that bit.....

the pipe that went to the air bo from it.... not needed anymore.

the pipe from itthat went somewhere....block it off...... or follow the hose and block it at source.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links