Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Maf Additional Wiring

alasdair09

Basically I went to collect this part from Toyota and all that come was a single wire, I quoted the part number for it and in the bag I was given was a wire when I was expecting five or five wires and a connector block any help asap please was I meant to say with five wires or not

hi, i also had this problem yes it should be several wires.My local toyota couldnt even find the right part on the system so i just used speaker wire.

Anyone know of anyway of describing the part to Toyota as I told them what it is and they said they couldn't find it on the system

I would of thought asking for a replacement MAF plug/connector would have sufficed.

Unless your repairing a broken connector block extentions are fairly reliable if soldered properly. For example, I used the wire from PC Power supply. Same gauge as the original MAF wiring, which always helps. Plus a multitude of colours to help in the correct wiring and easier fault finding.

The easier option would be to send Parts King a PM asking him to supply you one. Fairly suer he will know instantly what you need as he has supplied the to other forum members in the past.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links