Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Urgent Help Neeeded

pedro7680

Alright lads,

just got the bad boy gen 5 back this morning after the smash, its looking OK!, buth toyota never managed to put the front splitter on it that made it look meaner, and they couldnt even manage a square number plate so i got to run with a long !Removed! one for the moment, ( number plate aint the problem )

someone where point me to a company that will supply the splitter or and equally as mean one,

cheers all.,

as soon as please

pedro

C'mon lads.

36 of you have viewed this and no one has posted a reply, surely it cant be that hard to find a front splitter...

im at my wits end here....

pleeeeeeeeeeassseeeeeeeeee

Hi,

Dont know if this will help but try www.carcept.com and you want Toyota Celica AT 180.

Good luck.

PS I am a GIRL.

have a look at www.topmix.com.hk

I have a contact in HK who can supply thier stuff in single orders.. I have ordered direct from them in the past when doing the GB's for www.celica-club.co.uk

• 1 month later...

:hokus-pokus: Only joined this group tonight so bear with me!

Ive got an erebuni splitter that ive just taken off to replace the whole bumper thats just chilling out in mi garage! Go to http://www.toyotacelicaonline.com/bodykit5.htm and it should be the 5th down on the right, click on the erebuni and it should be shown on a blue celica.

It has got few holes where its been fastened to bumper n a small crack, but i can glass n fill em for ya if ya interested, could also send pics if ya like.

S'up 2u bud.

Steve :thumbsup:

:hokus-pokus: Only joined this group tonight so bear with me!

Ive got an erebuni splitter that ive just taken off to replace the whole bumper thats just chilling out in mi garage! Go to http://www.toyotacelicaonline.com/bodykit5.htm and it should be the 5th down on the right, click on the erebuni and it should be shown on a blue celica.

It has got few holes where its been fastened to bumper n a small crack, but i can glass n fill em for ya if ya interested, could also send pics if ya like.

S'up 2u bud.

Steve :thumbsup:

yeah im interested.

email me pedro7680@hotmail.com

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links