Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Self Sevice/oil Change

gizmo999

Hi all,

I have been looking to source myself a set of genuine service parts for my '09 plate Aygo Blue and have nearly got everything I need but I having trouble getting the 3.1L of 0W-20 oil required, it seems it is not widely stocked in the Uk at present.

The best deal I have found is 4L of Mobil 1 0W-20 from Amazon @ £46.99, just wondering if any member knows of a better deal?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MOBIL-0W-20-Synthetic-Engine-Oil/dp/B004CSIUSK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297788867&sr=8-1

Thanks for the reply.

I dont know if they would be suitable for the Aygo.

They seem to be all for racing oils.

I bought 4 x 1L bottles of Motul 0W-20 from them just over weeks ago. Changed oil in my wife's Aygo at the beginning of this month..

0W20.jpg

Mort and Mbellinger,

Thanks for the heads up, the Motul Eco oil seems to be the way to go. Good price too with the 10% discount.

I hope the oil price drops by the next time I need a service.

Maybe there will be more suppliers as the number of new cars needing this oil grade increases.

Hi all,

I have been looking to source myself a set of genuine service parts for my '09 plate Aygo Blue and have nearly got everything I need but I having trouble getting the 3.1L of 0W-20 oil required, it seems it is not widely stocked in the Uk at present.

The best deal I have found is 4L of Mobil 1 0W-20 from amazon @ £46.99, just wondering if any member knows of a better deal?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MOBIL-0W-20-Synthetic-Engine-Oil/dp/B004CSIUSK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297788867&sr=8-1

Thanks for the reply Kav, I always forget to do a world-wide search on eBay.

my dealership plus all recomendations on the internet advise 05w30 anyway look up oipe oils great offers on castrol edge at moment

This is the main reason for doing my own service.

I have heard that some Toyota dealerships are not using the recommended manufacturers oil grade, (as stated in the owners handbook) atleast if I do it myself I know it is to specification.

I am sure that if there was more demand for this grade the price would come down, at the moment it appears to command a healthy premium.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links