Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla Sportivo Price Help

karolla

Hi guys!!

This is the first time I'll be posting here and I need some of u guy's help...

I have been reading some of ur experience on ur corolla sportivos and it seems like everybody who owns it are a satisfied owners. :thumbsup:

I was thinking of buying a WRX but when I found out the insurence on the car its self was almost as big as loan repayment, so, I have been thinking of getting a corolla Sportivo instead which the desgin of the car is equally as good (or better :) ) and the performance is up there plus cheaper insurence :P

Now, to my question. I am almost at buying stage but I'd like to know what the guys payed for their sportivo (in Australia) And also some quidelines so I can go to the dealers with some sort of knowledge about discounts that they may be able to offer.

I have read that some of u guys have ur families workin for toyota which intitles u for 21% discount :eek: but whats a good price for an average customer??

Thanks in advance for ur help!!! Cheers!! :thumbsup:

Ok mate, from now on you can join us Ozzies in the oz forum found at www.au.toyotaownersclub.com, the sister site of this forum. A good price would be around 28-29 on road, depends how and where you deal, and also make sure they throw in floor mats, headlight and hood protectors and try to get paint protection or tint for free. Once again join us in the oz section a few guys might be able to help out better. Cheers :thumbsup:

Ok mate, from now on you can join us Ozzies in the oz forum found at www.au.toyotaownersclub.com, the sister site of this forum. A good price would be around 28-29 on road, depends how and where you deal, and also make sure they throw in floor mats, headlight and hood protectors and try to get paint protection or tint for free. Once again join us in the oz section a few guys might be able to help out better. Cheers :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for ur reply!!! :thumbsup:

I was thinking that this forum was dead for awhile since u gave me directions to get some more infos in reagards to my questions. Seriously thanks man!!

I'll now try to find the OZ forum on the Corolla to get some more infos in regards to the pricing.

Sorry I'm a such a noobi in this forum and askin such questions out of blue, but at one statge I didn't even know how to reply to the advice given here..

Once again Thanks!!

I'll check out the OZ site to see if someone can help me there!!

P.S I might have to call upon u if I can't find the OZ site so plz stay tuned~ :) :) and thanks for the guild lines on pricing! I look forward in hearing more about the cost of the cars!! :)

Cheers!