Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bulb Fittment So Not Happy

meltonlad

i was going to fit my HID kit to my 2003 rolla but seeing that the rules are changing on the M.O.T ive decided to get some RING xenon MAX bulbs so after looking on eBay and checking with http://www.ringautomotive.co.uk/bulb_search.asp

i get a pair of HB4 off eBay got them today so after work ive gone out to the car opened the pack and then removed the n/s bulb first onlt to find that its not a HB4 fittment but a standard H7 !! im so very :censor: off cus i cant return them as not faulty but the ring site says i needed HB4 fittment so is there any way that i can make them fit/work ??? if not then i will be selling them !!!

its hb4 on the wagon, H7's on the facelift and pre-facelift

it dont tell you that on the ring site... is there anyway that i could fit them or will i have to buy some H7's ???

Hi take it you not got handbook,both low,high beam H7.Try powerbulbs site there up your way :thumbsup:

They probs got it from the american model mate, a couple of sites seem to do that. :|

Trouble is, cos you bought it off eBay there's not a lot you can do.

Just sell em on and get some nice h7's :thumbsup:

if i was to sell them on this site is there many toyota's that take the HB4's ???

Hi,

Question is who did you buy the bulbs from ? - if it was Ring then they should exchange them for you as their selector is wrong.

if i was to sell them on this site is there many toyota's that take the HB4's ???

You'd need to be a subscribed member to sell them on here....

Email the seller back and see if you can swap them

our cars fit h7 in the dipped and main beams. put them back onto eBay more likely to get a quick sale and get yourself some new ones. have a look at osram nightbreaker too i've messed with them tried them out really good bulbs seemed to improve the beam pattern over normal ring ones.

You'd need to be a subscribed member to sell them on here....

Email the seller back and see if you can swap them

i would mail them but ive cut open the sealed packet now so they cant resell them !! what a waste of £20 !!!

Tough s**t then :lol:

In the nicest possible way of course :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links