Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Compressor Exhaust Rear Box

waldo87

i have delevoped a hole in the exhaust of my compressor just as the centre pipe meets the rear section. i was wondering if anyone nows how much the rear section of the exhaust is to buy. im gathering it will be main dealer only

cheers

I'm gathering it will be a second mortgage :lol:

mate - the prices that mr T charge, you'd be better taking advantage and getting a full custom system installed

I'm gathering it will be a second mortgage :lol:

mate - the prices that mr T charge, you'd be better taking advantage and getting a full custom system installed

As above, when mine goes it will be a costom s/s jobby, which will be about the same price as a back box for the comp.

• 1 month later...

@Waldo87 - Did you get a price for a new pipe? I have a 55 plate Compressor and one of the back boxes is starting to look a bit rusty so am interested to know how much it's gonna cost.

If it's going to be a ridiculous amount I might even consider selling the car before the exhaust needs replacing, but I really don't want it to come to that.

Anyone know how much a custom stainless replacement would cost?

@Waldo87 - Did you get a price for a new pipe? I have a 55 plate Compressor and one of the back boxes is starting to look a bit rusty so am interested to know how much it's gonna cost.

If it's going to be a ridiculous amount I might even consider selling the car before the exhaust needs replacing, but I really don't want it to come to that.

Anyone know how much a custom stainless replacement would cost?

i paid 650 quid for a 2.5" cat-back system, and it was well-made with proper clean tig welding. if i were you, i'd look for something similar in price and quality. it's also a great opportunity to get rid of the lob-sided look of the box on one side and none on the other. check around the interwebs and other forums to find someone reputable...

I have a receipt for a back box that was supplied and fitted by Toyota a few years ago...... Just under £700!!