Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq Meet - South London And Surrounds

Dizeee

SO...

Why not get togther and have a look over our IQ's?

Many of us seem to be from the south of the big town and around Guildford, so why not a meet one of the following? State your preferance and once we have an idea of numbers we can set a date. The followinf are guaranteed for parking etc - the Ace Cafe is not I am afraid.

- Newlands Corner - Guildford - Surrey

- Epsom Downs - Epsom - Surrey

- A services somewhere on a motorway...

Epsom is a fab idea if you don't know it, you can see the whole of London from the Downs and it is only 5 miles from the M25 junction 9... I would like to do it there... Pictured below...

11qkf9z.png

Newlands Corner :toast: Epsom Downs :thumbsup: Not a motorway service station. :ffs:

Don't pick mine up until the first week of March though.

If you are going for Epsom Downs why not try to combine the meet with a PR visit to the Toyota HQ in Epsom

In the past they have welcomed small groups of Toyota Enthusiasts to look around their HQ and have displays of cars/ scale models/trophies available to view

Any visit will of course have to be pre-arranged with Toyota UK Public relations :thumbsup:

If you are going for Epsom Downs why not try to combine the meet with a PR visit to the Toyota HQ in Epsom

In the past they have welcomed small groups of Toyota Enthusiasts to look around their HQ and have displays of cars/ scale models/trophies available to view

Any visit will of course have to be pre-arranged with Toyota UK Public relations :thumbsup:

Sounds cool

I would like to go to Epsom Downs too, but am also happy to go to Guildford

Not that my iQ is anyting special to look at, not a single modification, but it would be nice to meet other iQ drivers

I would like to go to Epsom Downs too, but am also happy to go to Guildford

Not that my iQ is anyting special to look at, not a single modification, but it would be nice to meet other iQ drivers

Same herem no mods but would be good to have a chat etc.

How about a weekend in Spring, say Saturday 9th April?

1. Dizeee

How about a weekend in Spring, say Saturday 9th April?

1. Dizeee

2. SueIQ

3. marcandsebe

Will be getting my ex demo iQ3 in the 1st week of March, so should be able to make it.

I would have been a definite for the 4th spot, but I'm on a late shift that day :(

Sorry.

Hope the meet goes well all the same, post some pics here when you get some so we can savour it from a distance !!?!?!?

All the best guys.

A meet up sounds good...No modifications on my 'Beast' but I would like to see some nice wheels in flesh if someone installaed some decent ones...

Hi guys,

It does seem like most of us are either Guildford or London/Essex way. Date sounds fine, but would somewhere middle distance be better? I know a few people said Bluewater in Kent. A lot of cars meet at Lakeside of a weekend, but obviously that's a bit further for some to get to.

Wherever it is be good to put some faces to names.

Dan

Epsom is better for me and there is a great pub next to the car park for food / beer etc...

Any updates to the list of attendee's?

1. Dizeee

2. SueIQ

3. marcandsebe

• 4 weeks later...

MODS - Any chance we can sticky this please as it is approaching...

Also, the day before can we get a rollcall so we know exactly how many are coming etc...

Should be a good meet and I will be bringing a camera to take some pics of our cars together and individually, which I will share on here :)

Thanks

SO...

Why not get togther and have a look over our IQ's?

Many of us seem to be from the south of the big town and around Guildford, so why not a meet one of the following? State your preferance and once we have an idea of numbers we can set a date. The followinf are guaranteed for parking etc - the Ace Cafe is not I am afraid.

- Newlands Corner - Guildford - Surrey

- Epsom Downs - Epsom - Surrey

- A services somewhere on a motorway...

Epsom is a fab idea if you don't know it, you can see the whole of London from the Downs and it is only 5 miles from the M25 junction 9... I would like to do it there...

I might be able to come £££'s allowing is it definitely on the 9th april +is it easy to find (form northampton)

Yes it is very easy to find, I will supply postcode and my phone number so fear not.

Just need everyone to still say "ai"...

Here's your chance!

List so far...

1. Dizeee

2. SueIQ

3. marcandsebe

My camera will be used that say and all photos taken will be posted here. Some shots from my previous meets in my old car:

1-11.jpg

1-7.jpg

TRpic.jpg

DSCI0008.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

Has anyone thought of a Northern meet possibly around the Manchester region or even over a weekend during the Summer in Blackpool

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for making me LOL.

Is Manchester actually still 'Northern'to the majority of people in England.

Seems very far South from the real North,

it even seem quite a bit South to me from the North of England..

george

List so far...

1. Dizeee

2. SueIQ

3. Mr Dave

Sorry will now have to work on that day.

DATE CHANGE

This date has been changed to 25TH JUNE as there is a low turn out, so I would like to get some more numbers if possible.

Please add your name to the list if you can make that date:

1. Dizeee