Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Iq Meet - South London And Surrounds

Dizeee

DATE CHANGE

This date has been changed to 25TH JUNE as there is a low turn out, so I would like to get some more numbers if possible.

Please add your name to the list if you can make that date:

1. Dizeee

2. Mr Dave

DATE CHANGE

This date has been changed to 25TH JUNE as there is a low turn out, so I would like to get some more numbers if possible.

Please add your name to the list if you can make that date:

1. Dizeee

25th June is a bit to far ahead for me to plan but I would like to join. So I am in (tentatively)...

Yes, it will be Epsom Downs. Its a fab meeting place with great views, and there are 3 very good pubs within a stones throw. My personal choice would be the Derby Arms which is basiclly next to the car park. It should be a lovely bright day and it would be good to take some nice photo's of the IQ's together to take home and save as memories of this future classic.

Hopefully see a few more names on the list but it is looking good already :-)

1. Dizeee

2. SueIQ

3. ArielK

4. Mr Dave

I can probably make this if its in the afternoon, after 1:30

Sally

• 2 weeks later...

Hi new IQ owner I will be there

Hopefully see a few more names on the list but it is looking good already :-)

1. Dizeee

2. SueIQ

3. ArielK

4. Mr Dave

5. Tiny + Mrs Tiny

• 1 month later...

So any more to the above for the 25th June?

Hoping to make this. Hope to see Sally IQ there as well!!

Do you have postcode and time of meet yet?

Just need some confirmation of who is going as it has not been posted on for a while... Can all those willing respond below? :)

Sorry i can't attend this time :crybaby: ,i've been double booked with a family wedding..

Have fun all that do attend.hope to see lots of pic's :thumbsup:...Maybe next time!!!!!!!!

Ok, I have a had some PM's too asking for a different date and now a few can't make it so I am going to have to cancel it.

If anyone does really want to meet then post up and we can arrange another date. Problem is people are up for it but then forget, which is understandable but frustating :(

I am in Basingstoke and can attend if it is after 17 July and not the bank holiday weekend at the end of August. :-)

You did your best Dizzee. The first meet is always the worst!!

Maybe its because people are not sure of the location?

When I used to meet people with the GT4OC we used to meet in Guildford, where Burger King/Halfords is etc, at the far part of the car park and we used to get good turnout as its easy to find. That was around 4 years ago now though!

Im deffo up for meeting :)

Maybe its because people are not sure of the location?

When I used to meet people with the GT4OC we used to meet in Guildford, where Burger King/Halfords is etc, at the far part of the car park and we used to get good turnout as its easy to find. That was around 4 years ago now though!

Im deffo up for meeting :)

Thats round the corner from me in Pirbright but it's such a dive to meet at. The Epsom location is easy to find, it's the downs!

Who cares where the location is though, im going to be looking at the cars not the scenery lol, we then used to convoy to a local pub

Its not too bad, this is a photo at the place in Guildford, like i said it wasnt the end where BK is, was in the far end car park, kinda hidden away

31118_400819672431_508287431_4119738_1399407_n.jpg

But Im not organising the meet so its not up to me really!