Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Car Pic

mr ben

Nice pic, good lighting. Maybe we'll have them in the colonies this summer.

hi pic

Nice picture. I have just purchased the door protection strips that you have on your iQ. Did you leave them the standard unpainted black? My iQ3 is Grey with silver stripe over the boot, roof and bonnet. I was thinking of spraying them silver to match.:yahoo:

post-104298-0-53859600-1298501681_thumb.

I am not sure if you can spray them and i think it wiuld be costly and wold be difficult as they are flexible plastic

Mr Ben

I have a friend who is a professional car sprayer, so I will ask him. The Toyota dealer who sold me them, said they could have been supplied with the colour of the car.

Update:

Yes my friend can spray them the colour I require, he just adds a flexible additive to the paint. :thumbsup:

Your IQ looks amazing - hope you don't mind me copying some of the detail?

Were the DRL easy to fit?

It looks like they were made to fit exactly where you've put them, really gives style and so do the wind deflectors.

Thanks..

biggrin.gif

hi pic

Nice picture. I have just purchased the door protection strips that you have on your iQ. Did you leave them the standard unpainted black? My iQ3 is Grey with silver stripe over the boot, roof and bonnet. I was thinking of spraying them silver to match.:yahoo:

You can always wrap the side mouldings with a vinyl if spraying is working out a bit costly.

I know it does depend on the quality of the moulding as to whether anything can be done. I had a fiat a few years ago, and the door mouldings were so bad and rippled, if you'd have sprayed them they would have looked very sore to the eye.

Dan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links