Do Not Sell My Personal Information

06 Rav 4 Interior Door Panel

feeb

Got a very annoying rattle coming from front passenger door of our 06 Rav 4.

How easy is it to removing the interior panel of the door?

Cheers

Feeb

I too have exactly the same thing, which I have been blaming on contraction of trim on the frozen days, as the noise diminished as the heating came through, but now it's there 24/7 regardless of temperature. Just traced another demented mosquito buzz to my central light console, but any advice on the door one would be great.

Big Kev :thumbsup:

Before you go ripping you door apart Kev [and feeb :thumbsup: ] you might want to have a quick shoofty in through the window switch panel. It pops out real easy if you just carefully prise up the pointy end with a taped screwdriver.

Full door card removal instructions [yes you do have to take off the whole lot should you be unfortunate enough to need a new mirror :wacko:]

mirror1.pdf

My window switch rattled a bit. You need to drive with your finger on it :thumbsup:

Before you go ripping you door apart Kev [and feeb :thumbsup: ] you might want to have a quick shoofty in through the window switch panel. It pops out real easy if you just carefully prise up the pointy end with a taped screwdriver.

Full door card removal instructions [yes you do have to take off the whole lot should you be unfortunate enough to need a new mirror :wacko:]

Cheers David....might just shine ma wee torch in there first...hope ah never get a broked mirror. What a palavver !!!

Won't try Anch's remedy....may end up driving somewhat erotically, and not be able too see oot whilst holding down the passenger's switch...

bIG kEV :thumbsup: