Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Black Screen Onn My Center Console

sizzla538

on my center console above the heater controls is a shiny black screen that never lights up or anything. why is it there? :S

sounds like a cracked LCD clock to me :eek:

Which version car your got?

It's for the automatic climate control. But your's will be manual. All corolla dashboard come under 1 mold, but obviously each model gets variation, regarding functionalaty depending on model.

Mine does nothing either... I also find it amusing when the light catches the dials just enough o show up a load of lights I'll never see like cruise control and over drive haha

this is a clock on the higher spec rollas and they dont have a clock in the radio like us.

on yours and mine....its just a blank piece of plastic :thumbsup:

this is a clock on the higher spec rollas and they dont have a clock in the radio like us.

on yours and mine....its just a blank piece of plastic :thumbsup:

Now I feel like I'm missing out since my radio is being removed next week in place of a big screen. Not only wi that be loosing my trip info but my only clock!!

yea thats the exact reason that i never put in a dvd player....addicted to the mpg reader :D

i do find myself doing about 30mph in 5th everywhere though so it is constantly at 99.9mpg haha

i do find myself doing about 30mph in 5th everywhere though so it is constantly at 99.9mpg haha

Last time i checked mine, was doing 90mph with an average of 89mpg :lol:

my t-sport once thought it was averaging 72mpg whilst racing at pod! once it was reset it decided 13mpg was more acceptable..... now it just doesnt work. lol :(

sounds like its time to get an aftermarket HU then mate?

the corolla factory audio is such utter tosh i don't think it's good enough to even class as 'filling gaps' in the dash and doors! alpine cde-9880r won't take you far wrong. got everything you would want and more decent price very good brand brilliant expandability for future upgrades

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links