Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Verso

yvonnd01

Have a Verso T3, 2007 after driving away from garage, car pulling to the left - can't remember how many times returned to dealer doing wheel alignment, also saying about the camber of the road etc., still really like the car through.

looking to update car to SR, now have tried 2 - 1 a 57 plate and the other 58 plate and both appear to still pull to the left when driving - even had the service chap out in the 58 plate and he did agree it pulled to the left when he drove the car also.

know this was on this forum around 2007, but has anyone still been having this type of problem?

Can't say I have noticed it on my 08 SR D-4D. Are you test driving cars with the same engine? Does the garage you are using have any cars that do not pull to the left?

have tried SR with same engine, one of the cars had been at Sighthill and brought to dunfermline. the other had been a mobility car delivered back to dunfermline.

one of my line leaders has Verso T2, going to try at lunchtime to see if this pulls to the left.

also will try other Toyota car tonight - see if they do the same.

thxs