Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Build

ChrisRuffell

Right! So leather is in! Check my other thread for pics. Boot hatch is being sprayed on the 18th then that's going on!

Really want to get a custom cat back system like the Tte compressor.. But think it would look better with that rear bumper, where can I get one from? Or something similar with two little gap for Dual exhaust outputs

This is on EvilBay... I know its not the TTE one but its an option

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Corolla-E12-02-04-Orciari-ABS-Rear-Lip-Spoiler-/120736097781?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1c1c6ea5f5

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChrisRuffell

• corollat3sport

• noedel

• ormi

Great stuff so far mate, a lovely clean motor with some good extras! :thumbsup:

KP

So after someone decided to break and steal my wingmirror I was stuck replacing it with a black one..

A fun day of sanding

f70139b3.jpg

540b59fd.jpg

Priming

23f6e894.jpg

Spraying

72b97218.jpg

And fitting!

Pretty happy with the result. Never sprayed anything before so im sure it could have been loads better...

Wasted £17 on Halfords mixing my colour.. Sprayed it on and it looked so bad I just took it all off again and went with black

• 2 weeks later...

7632aada.jpg

Shiney!! Getting my t sport boot fitted next week! Then tints, probably gonna remove the side rubbers as well! Fun fun fun

Since leaving the house today would have meant drowning I spent it in the garage removing the spoiler from the t sport boot hatch I have.. Toyota use some unnaturally strong glue to hold that thing on :/ it took forever!! Is off now and to the paint shop Tuesday :)

In other News I still havnt found a decent compressor style rear bumper for my twin exhaust :(

Sweet ride mate. Can you do me a favour. I have been looking at double din for my compressor, and its pretty impossible to find the original toyota one's for sale. So could you just take a short video of your double din and also can you set the lights to red on it. If i do go for one, i want to make it look factory fitted so i need the red to match the whole of the other parts of the dash lights.

Thanks

Sweet ride mate. Can you do me a favour. I have been looking at double din for my compressor, and its pretty impossible to find the original toyota one's for sale. So could you just take a short video of your double din and also can you set the lights to red on it. If i do go for one, i want to make it look factory fitted so i need the red to match the whole of the other parts of the dash lights.

Thanks

Sorry it's not the best demo ever.. If you want me to show you and specific feature just say mate :)

Spot on mate thanks! I might just invest in one, the red colour is pretty much perfect i think. Did you get it to work with your steering wheel controls too?

Spot on mate thanks! I might just invest in one, the red colour is pretty much perfect i think. Did you get it to work with your steering wheel controls too?

Yeah the steering wheel controls worked straight out the box for the volume/seek. And mode, you can go into settings and change what you want them to do as well but I like them as they are.

The bluetooth on it is also pretty good, you dial the number on screen and the unit has a built in mic. According to people I ring it's pretty clear

Hope this has helped

THE finishing touch on an E12 ;)

THE finishing touch on an E12 ;)

It does make a big difference!! I'm thinking twin exhaust back box and the back end will look perfect!

• 4 weeks later...

So i sold my iPhone and have a spare £450 for the car!

Wheels??

Custom cat back??

Springs ???

Tints?

What should I dooooo

Wheels??

Custom cat back??

Springs ???

Tints?

What should I dooooo

Wheels......Just bide your time and you can get some good ones on eBay for £100-150

Springs.....around £100 or cheaper plus fitting again around £100

Tints.....again around £80-100 for rear and back windows

Cat Back.....would blow most if not all of the budget but a nice custom rear box can be had for around £150-170

It is possible to get the lot done if you know someone who could fit your springs for you foc, that is unless you can do them yourself

Are they hard to fit?? I know my dads got some spring clamps somewhere

Wheels??

Custom cat back??

Springs ???

Tints?

What should I dooooo

Wheels......Just bide your tim and you can get some good ones on eBay for £100-150

Springs.....around £100 or cheaper plus fitting again around £100

Tints.....again around £80-100 for rear and back windows

Cat Back.....would blow most if not all of the budget but a nice custom rear box can be had for around £150-170

It is possible to get the lot done if you know someone who could fit your springs for you foc, that is unless you can do them yourself

+1 thumbsup.gif

Are they hard to fit?? I know my dads got some spring clamps somewhere

I would say as long as you have the right gear then it should be fairly easy, my mate did mine and it didn't take him that long really, the back ones are a bit of a pain because you have to remove some of the boot interior to gain access to the mounts

Also what are them little screens that you plug into the cars computer called that display mpg etc. A something gauge 2??/

Chris, is that a parking sensor you got around your rear number plate?? whats it like picking up bumper to bumper?? reason i ask is because its a little high im wondering if it still picks up the bumper??

only thing i dont like is the tsport Badge....dont like badging cars up as something theyre not.. but loving the progress

Chris, is that a parking sensor you got around your rear number plate?? whats it like picking up bumper to bumper?? reason i ask is because its a little high im wondering if it still picks up the bumper??

Yeah its a Halfords one, works fine.. yet to back into anything and it seems to pick up corners pretty well so I'm pleased with it..

Yeah its a Halfords one, works fine.. yet to back into anything and it seems to pick up corners pretty well so I'm pleased with it..

£109.99 in Halfords?!!!!! you got to be kidding me!!!

my sister in law sold a yaris with one of these on. I was taking the mp3 out for her, i was in 2 minds about the parking sensor she didnt want it (yaris number plate is lower then the corolla i thought it wouldnt work) so i left it lol.... baaaaaad move lol

£109.99 in Halfords?!!!!! you got to be kidding me!!!

my sister in law sold a yaris with one of these on. I was taking the mp3 out for her, i was in 2 minds about the parking sensor she didnt want it (yaris number plate is lower then the corolla i thought it wouldnt work) so i left it lol.... baaaaaad move lol

That's the one, does the job fine!

Seen some shiney 16 inch team dynamic wheels on eBay I quite like the look of! £250... Worth it??

no less than 17's on a corolla they fill the arches really well also the 17 inch tyres are cheaper than 16's.........

no less than 17's on a corolla they fill the arches really well also the 17 inch tyres are cheaper than 16's.........

Well I would like 17s cause I want it to look like the compressor wheels... But with me only having a 1.4 won't it ruin my acceleration having higher geared wheels??? Unless I get very low profile tyres

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links