Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Could Wee Myself I'm So Excited

HannahGO!

I went to see my new baby yesterday in the compound. I love the fact that the salesman said :"We can't take you round there but you can accidentally wander over there by yourself.." What a nice man :)

She had just had the number plate and subwoofer fitted and oh my goodness, she is just the prettiest thing I have ever seen. I don't wanna sound like I'm cheating on my Blue but I'm in love with my Go!.

Also have a personalized number plate on her that my mummy got me for christmas HM11NDS. You'll only understand this if you know my surname is Munds :P

I am really really looking forward to picking her up on tuesday, It will be a bit strange cos I've never driven an auto before, only really gettin one cos of a disability but I have been told it is the way forward.

Anyone else sharing my riduculous excitedness?

H xx

Getting a new car is always exciting! :D

We've had a few people here who recently bought Go!'s and they're always gushing about them so it's not just you! :lol:

I love your excitedness :thumbsup: Lets hope you have many years of happy motoring

If you need any accessories.........let me know!

Kingo :thumbsup:

I am happy for you - there is always a nice buzz about getting a new car.

I just hope your whole handover/first drive experience is better than mine was. Still, I am a month in now, the car is loosening up nicely and is getting better and better to drive.

I went to see my new baby yesterday in the compound. I love the fact that the salesman said :"We can't take you round there but you can accidentally wander over there by yourself.." What a nice man :)

She had just had the number plate and subwoofer fitted and oh my goodness, she is just the prettiest thing I have ever seen. I don't wanna sound like I'm cheating on my Blue but I'm in love with my Go!.

Also have a personalized number plate on her that my mummy got me for christmas HM11NDS. You'll only understand this if you know my surname is Munds :P

I am really really looking forward to picking her up on tuesday, It will be a bit strange cos I've never driven an auto before, only really gettin one cos of a disability but I have been told it is the way forward.

Anyone else sharing my riduculous excitedness?

H xx

Hahaha. Spot on! :)

Hope you enjoy your new motor. :thumbsup:

I am happy for you - there is always a nice buzz about getting a new car.

I just hope your whole handover/first drive experience is better than mine was. Still, I am a month in now, the car is loosening up nicely and is getting better and better to drive.

So are you actually sorted now? Or are there things that still need to be done ?

Quite nervous now as im seeing more and more issues flying up but with brand new cars!

I love your excitedness :thumbsup: Lets hope you have many years of happy motoring

If you need any accessories.........let me know!

Kingo :thumbsup:

hi kingo.

your good,very very good.

Hello :) I am planning to change the headlight thingys to get rid of "the fried egg look", I was thinking about lowering it too as I think it looks like it's on Tippy Toes but I'm still 50:50 on that one. What do you guys think?

Hxxx

So are you actually sorted now? Or are there things that still need to be done ?

Quite nervous now as im seeing more and more issues flying up but with brand new cars!

I am now up to almost 800 miles and have completed two long motorway journeys to the West Country and back. Fuel consumption is disappointing, but i am hoping it will improve with miles. My car still awaiting parts to fix the sun visor/headlining rattles - apparently there has been a subtle design change to these components. I have water in a rear light and will get that sorted when they call me back for the sun visor fix.

I have written to the dealer and to Toyota UK to request details of the free service plan that my car has come with, but I have not had a response from either so far.

The car improves with each journey as a car to drive, and is fantastic in town with good low down urge to exploit gaps, and a tiny turning circle. It is also surprisingly comfortable.

It is just a pity that Toyota's dealers are such a mixed bag.

Hahaha

Hannah please DON'T wee yourself when you get it... Could be very embarrassing for you explaining the smell to your future passengers! :P enjoy your new car!

James

Well I'm getting mine a week early now so this Friday. Just not liking the reg !! Y D11VY A ... Think the dealer was a divy! Lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links