Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Light Squeaky Noise When I Accelerate...

mcchunkers

I recently bought a 09 Corolla LE. I have been hearing this very light squeaky sound whenever I accelerate from a stop. It's very light. It sounds like some metal rubbing. I can only hear it when the radio is off and it's louder when I have the window open... I haven't been able to figure it out... Any idea?

Thanks.

you should try looking at your exhaust mounts...

my car does it too, it's the exhaust mounts. probably not worth changing them as the problem may reoccur and you'll have wasted your money.

well that's the advice my mechanic gave me anyway.

One wheel dirtier than the other? Id guess a seized calliper only cause I've had two in the last month, one a the front and now one at the back.

if you get your car up on a ramp when it's cool and try moving the exhaust you should be able to replicate the noise at least i could anyway. there are a few exhaust mounts so try all different positions down the length of the pipe.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links