Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Verso 2.0 D4D Tr Spacesaver?

symbo

Looking at buying a 2.0 TR from new. Does it have a spare? Is there a space for one if it doesn't??? Have had three different answers from 3 dealers over the phone. One of them says there is one under the pump and glue kit in the boot - is this really true? Another says it doesn't come with one but there is space for one? - If so has anyone purchased one and how much?

If there is a pump and glue kit then there will be no spare. It is either pump and glue OR tyre, jack and wrench. Why would a manufacturer put both?

Looking at buying a 2.0 TR from new. Does it have a spare?

Yes

When I bought my Verso, it had only Pump and Glue kit. Those things are normally located in spare wheel placement. Anyway they can be moved into compartments under rear passenger legs.

I think what you get depends on market,number of seats and edition. There are some technical considerations:

At first in 5-seater version it is is possible to fit fullsize wheel into placement. In 7-seater it is only possible to fir spacesaving wheel.

At second - 16inch full-sized wheel fits fully into compartment, but 17inch wheel - not, only 17inch spacesaver fits there.

Depends on market - in Germany only kits are comming with new cars, but in Russia - only spares (full sized or spacesaving).

I was searching for 17" spacesaver, and found it difficult - the dealers didn't had it and the price was around 100€ for disk and another 100€ for tire.

But I accidentially found one on eBay from Avensis for 20€ and it fitted perfectly..

hanks, that really helpful.

Managed to finally get a test drive in one today - can't belive the space there is under the 6th and 7th seat - its cavernous! Also the space in the back two seats is fantastic despite what all the reviews say - it is as good as the Touran and loads better than the New Grand C Max! With the 5 year warranty I know where I will be the most comfortable spending 20K!

Any ideas on price for the spare? - I forgot to ask in all the excitement! :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links