Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7th Gen Mods

Fozzy

Hi

Im in the middle of modding me 7th gen celica so far ive put tv dvd and lowered it 30mm next is wheels and then maybe a bodykit. then induction kit ecu supercharger, unless i get bored and buy another bike.

Anyway to the point

If anybody out there has got a 7th gen celica and is modded in any way could you please list and maybe a pic if possible just to give me some ideas and to see whats available. :huh:

have a little look on www.celica-club.co.uk

plenty of well modded Gen 7's.

I just finished the GB for Bodykits from HK, the Veilside kits were near perfect fits !

have a little look on www.celica-club.co.uk

plenty of well modded Gen 7's.

Fozzy - couldn't agree more with Ben. There's prob every kind of mod you list been done on there... :D hope you have a spare 3k at least for the supercharger :blink:

Fek!! :( Yeah i would pay to get it done aslong as i keep interested in the modding scene, anybody what kinda extra bhp a supercharger would give?

Fek!! :( Yeah i would pay to get it done aslong as i keep interested in the modding scene, anybody what kinda extra bhp a supercharger would give?

On a 140 i would of thought about 40 - 50Bhp.

Only a guess though.

As for mod's i've got fitted

TRD Exhaust

Cold air intake

B&M Short Shifter

RMM Spark Plug Cover

TRD Badge

I've got a few to be fitted as well

TRD LSD :D

UR Pulleys

Oil Pressure Gauge

JDM Centre console with space for 6in TV

Next Planed mod's

TRD or Trial Manifold

13:1 Pistons

Fek!!  :(  Yeah i would pay to get it done aslong as i keep interested in the modding scene, anybody what kinda extra bhp a supercharger would give?

On a 140 i would of thought about 40 - 50Bhp.

Only a guess though.

custom supersharger... on Simons (Celicauk) he got near 300bhp out of his 140 engine before he blew it.. he was trying to see how far he could push it with stock internals...

On a 190, the blitz supercharger (only suitable for imports - ieJAP ecu) will take you to about 230...(as done by Fensport), the 190 (UK model) that Simon did a custom supercharger for was over 250bhp at the last rolling road session... and still had a bit more work to finish it off - fuelling wise..

Thanks for the advice.

whats the difference engine wise between a 190 and a 140 besides 50 bhp how does it make the more pony's is it ecu or vvt?

does anybody know if you can buy a ecu for the 140 model or get the original one mapped.if so what extra horses we looking at, im just trying to work out the best bang for me bucks. :yes:

Thanks for the advice.

whats the difference engine wise between a 190 and a 140 besides 50 bhp how does it make the more pony's is it ecu or vvt?

does anybody know if you can buy a ecu for the 140 model or get the original one mapped.if so what extra horses we looking at, im just trying to work out the best bang for me bucks. :yes:

The main difference is the 'LIFT'.. hit ( i think ) 6.5k revs and a second set of valves kick and in and 'whoosh' you're outta there !

It's the VVTLI !

ECU mapping will be expensive and take a while but will give results.. Apexi Power FC or SAFCII will be good to help that out - In the meantime look at CAI's or Induction kits, exhausts for a few more horsies.. then go onto the expensive stuff.

If you're interested in the ECU side of things - speak to Simon from Japspeed.. GURU !

Cheers m8

good advice i guess im gonna put a induction kit next thing, ive seen a few about for the 140 model 2 types one short induction and another that drops down under the front wheel arch or bumper, aint worked it out on the picture, it was around £180 delivered, so not to bad.

TBH its not my car because i dont know how to post my pictures on here, because they are on hardrive not posted on web, but i do know a place where you can get all sorts of **** .

http://www.skewer.co.uk/

look ar gallery pics and sunstrips.

Find that in my sig?? :rolleyes: :P

Have ordered a couple of things from skewer - can say that service is very prompt and quality of graphics etc are superb. B)

• 19 years later...

Halogens to LED conversation? 

wondering if anyone has done this and how big/expensive a job it was?

bodykit, exhaust, brakes etc already done so looking for the next step. 
thanks 

1 hour ago, Harryw said:

Halogens to LED conversation?

It's just a simple bulb swap which can be as little a £5.00 GBP per bulb.

Search "led headlight bulbs" on eBay.