Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tsport Miles Per Tank.mpg

joe parker

Hey. Quick question. I have an 04 celica tsport and was curious how many miles on average ppl are gettin on 1 tank. I drive normal most of the time with the odd blitz now and again.it seems as if my petrol is goin down too fast.any help plz.

Im sure mine is using more than it shud as a drive good and keep it below 3k most of the time, I go in lift now and agen but am steady most of the time and I'm gettin about 300, but that's to red.1 bar left. after the 1st 5 bars ie quarter of a tank I'm struggling 2 get 100 miles.I'm sure I used to get ova 100 easy out of the 1st quarter.

You'll find that the top half (indicated) lasts for about 2/3rds of the full tank and the bottom 1/2 (indicated) is 1/3rd. Especially if you fill to the brim.

Thanks.I had noticed the 1st bars last longer. How many miles do u get out of a full tank then.

Range?

Size of tank in Gallons x MPG :lol::unsure:

I know how 2 work it out like that but I'm asking how many do u get personally.I want 2 mek sure mine doesn't have a fault and is using 2 much.

I drive an 03 plate T-Sport and with moxed driving I get between 310 and 330. I always fill up with Shells V-Power. When I use Tesco c**p I get between 280 and 300. I always fill up to the top and run down to one bar before filling up.

I did notice that I got 343 miles from one tank when the wife borrowed the car for a few days!!!!

Rarely on cam due to roads but I get a good run every day to work on a nice stretch of dual carriageway.

Hope this helps

probably best just to do a quick mpg calc.

check your tyres too! i know its simple and teaching to suck eggs but does make a difference.

I check my tyres regular bu I can check more I suppose thanks.iv booked it in 2 a garage Friday 4 them 2 have a look.iv used 3/4 of a tank and have only dun 200 miles so prob get nufa 50 out of the last quarter.so total 250 miles per tank ain't Gud.and I've drove like an old man all month.shud be gettin 300 at least,like I used 2.

• 1 year later...

had my T-sport a month now, i kinda jumped to buy it without checking the fuel consumption and was worried that the fuel would kill my bank balance having moved up from a 1.25 Fiesta. (cheaper to insure than the fiesta too - i cant figure that out 75bhp v 190bhp)

first 1/4 gave me 107 miles, by the time i hit 3/4 i was on 260 miles, very impressed i might say, especially as i live in London i expected the worst in fuel consumption.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links