Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Grill

s.boyd6

my rad is unprotected. stones can easy hit it. had alook on web 4 amesh ,but unsuccessful .may need a 1 off built. can any 1 help???????????? needed 4 a will vs.

You should be able to pick the stuff up at larger Halfords and some B&Q's. I have seen a number of ads the stuff in various max-poo type mags too.

I didn't use tie wraps on my MR2, I glued it in place with a special alluminium bonding agent. Both the grille and glue I got from work. It was quite easy as there was enough space between the Rad and front splitters to get into the places to glue.

When I helped Nicola fit hers, we found there was no space between the rad and front splitters due to a radiator fitted to her car. The condenser is situated in front of the radiator. Initially we thought we would have to remove the entire bumper, but after consideration, we cut the grill into four bits (joins hidden by splitters and supports). we couldn't glue the grille in place due to the lack of access so we had to go down the tie-wrap route. I found that the vertical supports had removable covers, so we removed them and used very small tie-wraps to secure the grille and then re-fit the covers after thus hiding the tie-wraps ;)

Here's a pic of mine completed:

stonegaurd2.jpg

HTH :thumbsup:

we found there was no space between the rad and front splitters due to a radiator fitted to her car.

He actually meant the air-con unit.

I have larger holes in my mesh (4.99 for a giant sheet at B&Q), but its too dark to go outside and take a pic.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links