Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Build Thread....

jimmynrg

Hi

ok to start with i have fit my head unit and sub i need good tunes :yahoo:

post-97783-0-10508200-1299334996_thumb.j

post-97783-0-70407700-1299335049_thumb.j

then i have fit a K&N Typhoon i know its red and my car is blue but i got it for a good price :thumbsup:

post-97783-0-23797000-1299335178_thumb.j

and today i have just fit my H&R 45mm springs

before

post-97783-0-68842800-1299335670_thumb.j

post-97783-0-72871300-1299335719_thumb.j

after

post-97783-0-91767300-1299335776_thumb.j

post-97783-0-63615300-1299335789_thumb.j

i really shoud of washed it but run out of time doing that 2moz :thumbsup:

front discs +pads next as they need doing and them new Rims

just in case any wants to no i did cut my bump stops 20mm all round and that the ride is better with out lossing comfort :thumbsup:

Looks good, getting mine lowered next weekend.

What wheels are you going for?

Put a new cold air feed in cos the standard one you have there comes from between the headlight and Battery (its realy a warm air feed). if you take that one out you can fit a pipe under the headlight and into the bumper :thumbsup:

yer i was think of doing that but just aint got round to it yet lol

i will tho at some point for now i will do :thumbsup:

Hard to tell from the pictures, but you've either done a very neat job on extending your maf wires or you haven't extended them.

Could lead to problems if one of the wires snaps, well worth doing!

Looking good tho

then i have fit a K&N Typhoon i know its red and my car is blue but i got it for a good price :thumbsup:

dude what you on about! red on blue looks great! eg red lip wheels on blue cars. red brake calipers etc

just in case any wants to no i did cut my bump stops 20mm all round and that the ride is better with out lossing comfort :thumbsup:

how did you do that got any pics?

Put a new cold air feed in cos the standard one you have there comes from between the headlight and battery (its realy a warm air feed). if you take that one out you can fit a pipe under the headlight and into the bumper :thumbsup:

good idea mate, was planning on just adding a length of ducting onto the original but your idea is alot better

dude what you on about! red on blue looks great! eg red lip wheels on blue cars. red brake calipers etc

how did you do that got any pics?

Put a new cold air feed in cos the standard one you have there comes from between the headlight and battery (its realy a warm air feed). if you take that one out you can fit a pipe under the headlight and into the bumper :thumbsup:

good idea mate, was planning on just adding a length of ducting onto the original but your idea is alot better

ok on the bule on red i get wat ur saying but it all about personal opinion i just like to keep thinks the same :thumbsup:

and on the the bump stops i didnt take any pics, soz but wen cuting them i can say i cut them 20mm from the top on each one and all good so far

on the maf sensor i have pulled the wiring loom out of the bolk head and its not straing the wires so as i see thers no proplem with it but if i start to see a proplem i will cut and make longe :thumbsup:r

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links