Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Red Ae92

sweeps

I'm using parts off this car myself, mainly the springs, poss front struts, tyres, a few other odds and sods. Most things up for grabs, the engine has got 134k on the clock but it starts everytime,had a cam belt at 120k, no smoke or rattles, box seems good as does the clutch. The car is red but the paint is well faded, still has test til june but has had a bit of a knock on the front o/s/f. All the body kit is intact.

I'm in York by the way B)

mail me at sweeps@cliftonmoorracing.co.uk

post-23-1079136987.jpg

Can you please tell me the condition of the powersteering pump. Does it leak at all? Belt? Hose connections? Resevoir? Price on each part or all together

I may be interested in just the pump, or if the price is right, the whole lot as mentioned above.

Cheers :thumbsup:

contact me via PM or cinamin_g@hotmail.com

Can you please tell me the condition of the powersteering pump. Does it leak at all? Belt? Hose connections? Resevoir? Price on each part or all together

I may be interested in just the pump, or if the price is right, the whole lot as mentioned above.

Cheers :thumbsup:

contact me via PM or cinamin_g@hotmail.com

You have email

does it still have the handle that operates the jack. if so, how much???

Just had a look and yes its here. £2 as long as you pay for the postage. :thumbsup: Unless there's anything else you can think of, make it worth a ride over.

2 more pics

Click here

and here

Regards. Mark.

hi sweeps

yep, £2 plus P&P sounds reasonable to me. don't really need anything else, as my car is the earlier model to yours. let me know the full price when you can (im not in any great rush or anything - my car's not even on the road at the minute). it's just niggled me for ages that it was missing from the toolkit :D

cheers anyway.

JT (james)

lol, that's what mine said about yours. those email button things musn't be working.

contact me at oldskoolmad@hotmail.com :thumbsup:

(and sorry for all this messing about)

This car will be going for scrap in a few weeks time, most of the interior is all in good condition including seats, mechanically sound, still with original alloys, bit tatty tho.

Engine and box are both as sweet as a nut, be a shame to let then go for scrap.

Open to offers on any bits.