Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Kick Plates & Other Bits?!

lancs28

Right, seeing as I can't technically drive my Aygo for a while yet, I'm looking at tarting her up a little - just to keep me occupied!

I've found what I think are some nice kick plates on eBay, what does everyone think of them on a little 5 door? Too much?

And also, any other little interior mods that can be made?

my 5dr came with sillprotectors as standard als I really do like them.
Are these the kick plates that are 16 quid at moment?

These are the kickplates. I love that they say Aygo, think they'd look pretty snappy! Jan, they don't look out of place on yours or anything? I'm hoping they'll just make her look a bit 'sportier', I guess.

Rear Spoiler, love mine :-)

Intriguing! Any pics?! Sounds awesome :thumbsup:

These are the kickplates. I love that they say Aygo, think they'd look pretty snappy! Jan, they don't

look out of place on yours or anything? I'm hoping they'll just make her look a bit 'sportier', I guess.

I like them! Obviuously, as mine are the same model and print, only with a lighter tint of ink.

I went through iPhoto to see if I had any pics of them, but I could only fine ONE in which you san see the plate.

Only thing is that it's a photo I made during some modifications, so the doorcard is off and sits in the opening...

100_2608.JPG

I've got the kickplates on mine, quite a few people have commented on how they finish the car off nicely! So go for them! :D with regards to the interior, I've seen those clever twist-off tax disc holders that have an Aygo engraved onto them... you could try one of those! They come in a few colours. Just search Toyota Aygo tax disc and they should come up! Happy Aygo-ing!

These are the kickplates. I love that they say Aygo, think they'd look pretty snappy! Jan, they don't

look out of place on yours or anything? I'm hoping they'll just make her look a bit 'sportier', I guess.

I like them! Obviuously, as mine are the same model and print, only with a lighter tint of ink.

I went through iPhoto to see if I had any pics of them, but I could only fine ONE in which you san see the plate.

Only thing is that it's a photo I made during some modifications, so the doorcard is off and sits in the opening...

[imgage]

Hey Jan I see you have the passenger window control on your door there although I thoguht you had a left hand drive car?! Have you got a picture of the finished product?

Hey Jan I see you have the passenger window control on your door there although I thought

you had a left hand drive car?! Have you got a picture of the finished product?

I do, I do and I don't... The two relays on the inside of the doorcard allow me to control the passenger window from

the other side of the car without having all the motor-current going through about 12 meters of extra wiring...

Now I only needed to run two smaller gauge wires from the left to the right that control the relays at less than 0,1A each.

There should be a schematic on this forum somewhere. I haven't got pictures of the finished setup as you don't really see it...

On top of that: I did a re-wire a couple of months later to give me better controls, a one-touch operation AND the possibility

to control both wondows over a remote control (that I still have to buy)...

Hey Jan I see you have the passenger window control on your door there although I thought

you had a left hand drive car?! Have you got a picture of the finished product?

I do, I do and I don't... The two relays on the inside of the doorcard allow me to control the passenger window from

the other side of the car without having all the motor-current going through about 12 meters of extra wiring...

Now I only needed to run two smaller gauge wires from the left to the right that control the relays at less than 0,1A each.

There should be a schematic on this forum somewhere. I haven't got pictures of the finished setup as you don't really see it...

On top of that: I did a re-wire a couple of months later to give me better controls, a one-touch operation AND the possibility

to control both wondows over a remote control (that I still have to buy)...

I think I remember looking at the schemeatic :) I may well give it a go sometime. Did you mount the extra switch centrally or on the drivers door?

I hid the switch in the doorpocket on the drivers door. Later I added an extra switch and a couple of diodes to have one switch

that can control both windows at once, but this was only possible because of the OneTouch-system I have installed...

Here's a picture of my switch:

100_2642.JPG

I hid the switch in the doorpocket on the drivers door. Later I added an extra switch and a couple of diodes to have one switch

that can control both windows at once, but this was only possible because of the OneTouch-system I have installed...

Here's a picture of my switch:

[image]

Ah I see nice 8) don't wanna seem like a copycat but I'm gonna copy you with that idea :)

I won the kick plates! Bit of a bargain at £28; I found them on the Toyota accessories website at £63, so I'm happy with that! Looking forward to seeing them on my car very soon!

Next stop: glove box lid and Aygo tax disc holder! :thumbsup:

Haha! I would say I'm sorry but I really wanted them! Had a top bid of £32 anyway!

However, in the unlikely event they're not suitable, you can expect a PM :thumbsup:

Well, I got the scuff plates from jap-parts4u on eBay - very highly recommended seller; I was astonished at how quickly the item was dispatched and arrived!

Quick before and after shot - I love the look!

2ilzfc.jpg> > > jgpbo7.jpg

:thumbsup:

Well, I got the scuff plates from jap-parts4u on eBay - very highly recommended seller; I was astonished at how quickly the item was dispatched and arrived!

Quick before and after shot - I love the look!

2ilzfc.jpg> > > jgpbo7.jpg

:thumbsup:

They look great! :thumbsup:

• 11 months later...

Exactly one year later, and I have passed my test! Got my insurance this morning (amazing quote from Diamond) and have been for a couple of drives already!

I was looking for some more bits to put on the Aygo, and was looking into changing the colour of the dash/the panel with the air con dials on. Is there already a thread someone could point me to, or has anyone done this already?!