Do Not Sell My Personal Information

48 Days Later..........

ricc

and I finally have my car back! hurrah. lol

i have rubbish pictures........ but im very happy.

IMG00487-20110307-1714.jpg

IMG00486-20110307-1714.jpg

IMG00491-20110307-1749.jpg

IMG00489-20110307-1748.jpg

IMG00488-20110307-1714.jpg

shes now in dire need of some tlc in a few areas but nothing i cant do with a few hours on hte weekend.

i might even take some propper pictures. lol

Ahhhh....at last! Good stuff, you must be chuffed. Looks like they did a good job in the end! How's lift after being without it for 48 days?

Nice one! I know the feeling of the anticipation, currently suspended in that with the GTi, should have it this week if all goes well. :D

Must be well chuffed!

lift? dunno! im saving myself ;)

hahaha yeah right! felt good. she needs to loosen up a touch but fairly sure the engine work has had only positive effects.

in the end the only panels not to have been touched are the roof, bonnet, boot lid, drivers door and drivers rear quater. so its like half a new car. then add in the new front end (subframe/suspension wise)

this might sound cheeky but personally i think medium/light window tints enhance the look of the corolla greatly and with your car being a dark colour i think they'd look awesome. is that something you'd consider?

tints? no. i have no need for them. like the way the car looks as is. and has plenty of changes on it for my taste! and it wasnt cheeky, well , not to me. lol

took some more lame quality photos earlier........ i probably could have moved the car but it seemed like way too much hassle.

IMG00497-20110308-1607.jpg

IMG00498-20110308-1608.jpg

IMG00500-20110308-1608.jpg

Looks good and I am sure its like having a new car all over again :)

Its a great colour btw

Do you have a fog lamp at the bottom of your rear bumper?

yup its the scars from a retarded previous owner fitting a toyota towbar that needed a bumper cut out! :( it was either a random hole. or stick sommat in it.

i love the colour too, the pictures do it zero justice, the slightest bit of direct light and it just pops. and it is most deffinately like driving a new car.

yup its the scars from a retarded previous owner fitting a toyota towbar that needed a bumper cut out! it was either a random hole. or stick sommat in it.

mega lol you should have lied and said it was a blinker light for track days when it rains :yahoo:

Maybe you could source a second hand bumper to replace the cut one? Obviously you need to get it colour matched which is a cow for some cars, but seeing as yours is quite a dark colour as it is I reckon you could quite easily get away with it.

dude, if i was as bothered about it as some of the people on here i would of had the bumper replaced whilst it was away being fixed. lol

the original gag was that the towbar was originally fitted for my 'jetski' which i blatantly never had, then when hte light was fitted it was toyed with it would be blagged as a track day light. but as it is its a 3rd, yep, thats right, 3rd fog light.

if anything id of got a facelift rear, but i think theres something to be said for a bit of car history and quirkiness. plus i love being anoying. ;) neeeeeeeowwwwwwwwwwn!

lol fair enough, it obviously bothers me way more than it does you! :laughing: If you're happy with it then that's the important bit :)

I've been getting regular calls from the garage asking me what I want to do about various bits, so much so that I've become way more finicky than I was before :rolleyes:

indeed. im more a fan of looking like a bag of **** and wiping the smile off yer face down a 1/4 with a cheeky wave off the line. lol

you can ask luke what the experience feels like :P

hahaha. jokes! it wasnt that bad......well maybe the one where you thought you had done me.....and then i sailed past..... that amused even me :P

much love brother!

"I'm beating ricc I'm beating ricc"

*looks across*

"We're neck and neck!! sub 15 here i come!!"

*looks across and a full car length infront*

" :censor: "