Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Toyota Owner Moving On

Ckman85

Hey guys, after 6 years of owning a corolla, the time has come to move on. I just picked up my new car.

Its very sad to leave but im hoping in the near future ill b a Toyota owner again.

I will really miss my rolla, will neva forget the times owning it.

Keep up the good work on ur rollas.

Hope u see u guys in the future.

Will

P.S: i still hav parts for sale if interested. If not will b left in the garage and probs bind in the near future.

That sucks a bit, why so sudden? Especially considering the amount you have done to it...

sad times, Didn't realise you was only in Wickford, im in Basildon lol

What have you purchased as replacement?

Yo William it makes me :crybaby: now that you sold your Rolla

sad to see a fellow corolla owner move on. what is the replacement?

good luck with your new car :)

Hey guys,

Ive been looking for a replacement car for a while tbh, fuel prices going up means big spending on fuel :-(

I purchased an Audi A3 Sline 170, need something with better mpg. I already miss the speed of the Rolla, but im DEF not missing the loud exhaust and Coilovers.

Who evers gna buy it will hav a sweet ride and wont know wots underneath it.

lol man up and get a smaller house or sell yourself. :lol: I hope you can sell it to someone who will give it a good home though, the sad thing is that you cannot guarantee that the new owner will look after it quite as well as you have. :(

Anyway, good luck with the sale and I hope you enjoy your beetle :P ;)

KP

i to moved on, the corollas been swapped for an 08 audi a3 1.8TFSI S Line. It was a quick decision bridges was down on the day it got delivered. I miss the t-sport a bit but the extra torque and ease of driving is alot better.

Will get some pics of yours up, ah it was sad seeing the cars go back to standard

lol photo taken outside williams drive way

DSC_0198.jpg

what sort of mpg do you get from these?

I got around 64mpg on the way to essex when i went to see william. Around town to and from work with moderate driving im sitting at around 34-38mpg.

They're a good looking car, but a bit common for my liking.

It's a shame that so many CTS owners have left us, but they're getting pretty similar if you know what I mean.

Good luck to the two of you. :thumbsup:

KP

They're a good looking car, but a bit common for my liking.

It's a shame that so many CTS owners have left us, but they're getting pretty similar if you know what I mean.

Good luck to the two of you. :thumbsup:

KP

i felt that way about them when i ownedmy t-sport but the fact is they are well specced cars,Full of luxury, They are so comfortable to drive on a daily basis and in stock form performance is very good.

The german scene is alot more broader aswell you can style the car so well and differently which doesnt make them common, I did loads to my t-sport and people always just thought oh its a corolla, I loved it but i cant deny after 3 years its time to move up and change, Ill buy one again no doubt they have dropped in price alot aswell but it deserves to be a weekend toy i think

hhhmmm there are always trends that people expect you to follow, and tbh it's the same in any scene. I understand what you mean, however I have noticed that there is pretty well nothing you can do that will get people talking. I've had my GTi fully restored, resprayed and the lot, yet pretty well no one has commented :lol: yet when someone asks about a Typhoon they have plenty to say. That is what I find dull, but the cars themselves I think are awesome. :D

It's sad to see two great corollas moving on. Best of luck with the new purchases! :thumbsup:

i moved out of the compressor in late november and have not missed the noise or the exhaust note from the custom system,the focus is so much more comfortable to drive and better on the fuel! but not by much :lol: but i don't do many miles,no moddin on this one not going down that road again.

good look to both of you with your new purchaes Will and Farhan. I plan on joining you with a 2.0tdi 170 DSG in jan/feb of next year. Little later than you two but i'm only 21 need to wait for the insurance to calm down lol. Enjoy your new cars :)

Its a shame two great looking cars have gone, hopefully new owners will join toc, as for the audi's good luck with them, they beautiful cars and i still admire them but there getting too common especially in birmingham... anyone seen the new RS3 ..wow.. but so is the 40k price tag!!!!

Thanks Guys,

To b honest i felt quite sad wen i handed the key to the dealer, i even said my goodbyes to it.

TBH i dont really see A3 S lines around my area, so its nice if i see 1 around.

Hope to see u guys around. Hopefully who ever buys my car will come on here and u guys can show the person links of my car :-) so the person will know how much has been put into it.

as an aside i'm loving the dr pepper bottle on the roof of Farhan's t-sport lol :P

LOL i was on my lunch break at work! ill get some more photos of my car before it was sold and stuff later on

CTS will always look better then the Audi a3 S-line

ok, Thats a pretty lame statement

care to show photos of your car?

It's just opinion dude, I think the CTS is better looking too, but I hope you have an awesome experience with the Audi too :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links