Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well It`s Good Night From Me And My Xt5

raverboy

Thanks for all the advice received on these forums over the past couple of years even if i have not posted much .

just p/x my xt5 for a mercedes e320cdi v6 , i love the rav and it`s reliablity only had one problem in 25k miles, it it`s great for the snow but the thrust of a v6 for the same mpg is just too much temptation although i will be house bound if it snows again .:rolleyes:

so good luck if my car end`s in the hands of anyone on here.

Keep in touch and there's no reason why we shouldn't see a picture of said Merc.

All the best - I hope you can cope with the fuel prices though!!!

Keep in touch and there's no reason why we shouldn't see a picture of said Merc.

All the best - I hope you can cope with the fuel prices though!!!

ah yes owners assure me 40mpg + is the norm though even for the big diesel. best i get in the rav is 38mpg though.

Oooops..... please... must stop crying....

I helped a number of Merc drivers during the recent snow as their cars tobogganned off the roads!

And our Mercedes Atego is the worst pile of scrap metal on wheels that I have ever bought.. so I hope you do better with your choice !!!

lol yes will miss not having 4x4 in the snow but couple of weeks a year is hard to justify.

only thing worring me is xt5 used prices i maybe be better selling the car off direct to a toyoyta dealer judging by what they are asking for them :eek: !Removed! rip off

I'll swap you - the RAV for the Atego - it gives all the space you'll ever need !

I must admit to using the 4 wheel drive all year round .... driving on snow; pulling out trees; doing quarter mile sprints; so look forward to hearing how you manage to adapt the Merc !! :thumbsup:

I got 19.5k for mine and still managed to get the new motor discounted with all the bits and bobs. It would have been a good buy for one of these new owners that have popped up though.