Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Streaming Music In Uc

Lancaster Rayleigh

Hi guys,

A colleague of mine is trying to link up streaming music through the bluetooth function on an Urban Cruiser.

We are having some problems with it. We have been able to pair his Iphone4 with the UC, but it isn't playing music through the Speakers.

Has anyone been able to achieve this? Also, have you been able to achieve this without the Sat Nav unit?

Thanks

Scott

Sorry Scott not really up on this one.I,ve got my ipod to work thru the Aux socket but that,s as far as I can go.I don,t run my phone thru the U/C as it is my Dad,s car and he,d kill me for messing about with it!!!!

Hope someone can help Regards Clare

Thanks Clare,

Not to worry, hopefully we'll figure it out. Because it does say in the brochure that it streams music through bluetooth.

Unless thats for the European spec maybe?

• 1 month later...

Hi Lookers

The reason the Urban Cruiser isn't playing music via bluetooth Streaming is because the standard CD player head unit does not support bluetooth music streaming - it supports bluetooth Hands Free beautifully but not music streaming

I was mis-sold this feature after finding this information out on www.toyota-tech.eu site - long story short, because of the mis-sell/mis-information im getting a Toyota TNS510 sat nav system fitted free of charge because of this

Nice one Paul, thanks for info. You did well getting the Sat-nav cause it ain,t cheap!!!!

Regards Clare :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links