Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Economy Of 2.2D4D

Waseem1

Hi what kind of economy do you guys get im a newbie..owned a mondeo ST TDCI which was excellent...mixed driving over 40mpg and motorway easy 50mpg considering its power and torque was amazing...but practicality bought me to the Verso

Over the last three years mine has returned the published combined MPG just over 44. On a motorway run this easily gets into the 50's. With just under 25,000 miles on the clock I would say the engine is just about coming into it's own in terms of performance and economy. You need at least 10k on the clock for the engine to start giving decent MPG figures but the same is true of most diesels.

I think if you search the forum you find that the T180 is most definitely not very economical. The standard D4D with a 0-60 under 10 seconds (old shape) is fine for the driving I do and let's face it who would be choosing the Verso for it's sporting credentials? It is designed to be a people/child carrier as well as having a very versatile interior.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links