Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello

Shmocks

Hy my name is Feizal!

Im new in the forum and I bought a Toyota IQ a few months ago and i have been making some changes.I already put new wheels on it but im going to make some changes in the body.

I leave you here with some pictures of the transformation i hope you guys enjoy them.

post-106307-0-78657900-1299844373_thumb.

post-106307-0-39750400-1299844397_thumb.

Hy my name is Feizal!

Im new in the forum and I bought a Toyota IQ a few months ago and i have been making some changes.I already put new wheels on it but im going to make some changes in the body.

I leave you here with some pictures of the transformation i hope you guys enjoy them.

post-106307-0-78657900-1299844373_thumb.

post-106307-0-39750400-1299844397_thumb.

Hi Feizal,

Welcome & nice pic's too :yes:

Nice IQ. I guess the wheel is 17inch without lowering. Did you intend to leave the colour of the bodykit different than the body of the car?

Hy!Sorry about the delayed response, weekend...:).The weels are 17X7 ET42.And its lowered 30mm.And the car its not done yet im going to paint the Body Kit in the same colour, its a work in progress :).

Thanks for your reply, can you get them in the UK? If yes where from.

thanks

Hy

I bought my weels from Ibherstyling the same guys working in the BodyKit.

www.ibherstyling.com

Thanks you your reply, I don’t mean to be rude but can I ask you what you paid for your wheels, just so I can compare the difference in price compared to the US

Thanks

mr ben,

are you in Aberdeen in America or Scotland?

I was asuming that Feisal was in Lisbon in Portugal!

Its never really worth importing wheels from other countries,

you are landed with an expensive purchase that can be useless if you have a wrong fitment delivered or need a warranty claim.

george

Thanks you your reply, I don’t mean to be rude but can I ask you what you paid for your wheels, just so I can compare the difference in price compared to the US

Thanks

Hy!

No problem for the complete set of wheels i paid 1126.68 Euros.

Hi thanks for your reply. was that for the 4 wheels only? and what is your opinion of the wheels?

thanks

Yes for the four wheels with vat included. I dont know if its the correct term in the U.S.A in Portugal its IVA.Yes i ove the wheels not only for the look they give to the car but they roll great.