Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Clean Aygo

BadBoyVTEC

Seeing as I posted pictures of my dirty Aygo last week heres a couple of it just freshly cleaned :)

IMG_20110312_150324.jpg

IMG_20110312_150339.jpg

I send mine around as you do such a good job... :lol:

PS, I don't know if you realise but some has nicked the letters and numbers from your index plate...

I thought it looked a little different while i was cleaning it just couldnt put my finger on it lol

Cleaned mine today as well :)

IMG_5505.jpg

IMG_5511.jpg

IMG_5507.jpg

IMG_5509.jpg

I'm going to try and keep on top of it more regularly as well :)

Nice. Oooooooohhh s h i n y :D :D

I need to patch up my front bumper though before anything :(

Nice. Oooooooohhh s h i n y :D :D

I need to patch up my front bumper though before anything :(

Yeah I discovered a tiny dent on my driver's door yesterday. It's barely noticeable but it's the only blemish on the entire car... really annoying! And it's obvious to me. I bet your front bumper drives you mad! Although I didn't notice it to be honest :P

OP are your back windows tinted? they look very awesome :D i have limo black on my back ones too :)

Yeah they are, not quite limo but enough.

Damage on my car is on every panel tbh. Had someone reverse into me for no reason the other day, then he wouldnt give me his details and started driving off. I blocked him in head on down my road round the corner and then (out of all the cars in the road) he reversed into my parents car! Got his details eventually seeing as he could barely speak English and then HE phoned the police when I took his keys so he wouldnt drive off again.

But had lots of people tell me how shiny my car is since I polished it up lol. :D

Damage on my car is on every panel tbh. Had someone reverse into me for no reason the other day, then he wouldnt give me his details and started driving off. I blocked him in head on down my road round the corner and then (out of all the cars in the road) he reversed into my parents car! Got his details eventually seeing as he could barely speak English and then HE phoned the police when I took his keys so he wouldnt drive off again.

But had lots of people tell me how shiny my car is since I polished it up lol. :D

Quite an event, that sounds! Did the police sort him out?!

Yeah same, it definitely makes a difference... I'm going to aim to keep on top of it more often now, in order to avoid it getting into the state it was in before! :P

Quite an event, that sounds! Did the police sort him out?!

Yeah same, it definitely makes a difference... I'm going to aim to keep on top of it more often now, in order to avoid it getting into the state it was in before! :P

Definately, but I use my car a lot. I'm on 76k milage almost. My bonnet has so many stone chips needs re-spraying to look good again. Remenising now about when I first got my Aygo and how careful I was lol...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links