Do Not Sell My Personal Information

99 E11 Sr

PaulinhoT

When you say "burnt" Ali, do you mean paint burn, or the plastic ?

Its plastic burn :(

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PaulinhoT

• So I bought a G6R

• Steven252

• KPARRIS-JONES

When you say "burnt" Ali, do you mean paint burn, or the plastic ?

Its plastic burn :(

fibreglass it back into shape and respray - i made my front bumper out of fibreglass and have repaired many of bumpers with it. have loads of photos if need be :)

Right i see! Il post a pic in my thread so you get what i mean.

Excellent work mate! This is is the sort of stuff that bugs the hell out of me and it only take a little paint to sort it! Great work.

KP

Thanks for the good posts, I've been looking at some hub centric spacers for the back of my car, I'm not really sure "how" wide I can go, or what brand to go for. I just know my rear wheels do look a little in-set :(

Thanks for the good posts, I've been looking at some hub centric spacers for the back of my car, I'm not really sure "how" wide I can go, or what brand to go for. I just know my rear wheels do look a little in-set :(

Well i have just under 3.5 inch sticking out from the bolt face to the edge of rim. Ok they do scrub now and then but firstly i havnt rolled my arches. Secondly i have 195 tyres. If i got 185 tyres i reken itd be fine. So yea you can really take it pretty wide before having issues.

In all honesty i think i could get away with the offset on mine as it is but 9 inch wide instead of 8

I have 5mm spacers on mine atm. Only as i didnt want to buy hub centric ones just yet. I recon youll be fine with a 20mm spacer, and would prob even get away with a 30mm spacer as your MiM wheels are ET45.

You have 195 tyres on a 8" rim?!? Thats sooo !Removed! :P wide rims for wide tyres FTW lol

Yeah I have 205's and with a tape measure I worked out I can get 15mm with no problems... Will take a look at getting the lip rolled as thats got to be another 5mm :)

I have 5mm spacers on mine atm. Only as i didnt want to buy hub centric ones just yet. I recon youll be fine with a 20mm spacer, and would prob even get away with a 30mm spacer as your MiM wheels are ET45.

You have 195 tyres on a 8" rim?!? Thats sooo !Removed! :P wide rims for wide tyres FTW lol

Oi!! lol Yeah im all for wide wheels wide tyres...but not when you have ET15...even up front!!

• 8 months later...

Do you still have the car?