Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheap Insurance?

Pow17

no matter were i move to in manchester its going to be F :censor:

LOL!

good luck mate!

Lol o i know ,anotha year up ea and im off :lol:

No such thing as cheap insurance. There will always be some way it costs you.

Low quotes = High XS or small print when it comes to paying out.

Don't lie to Insurance Co's to get a lower premuim.

I use "Adrian Flux" though as my Brokers. It helps being older though ;)

Interesting.... i'm in a WF3 postcode "F High Risk" according to the above site...

But my premium is £450 with all mods declared... prob helps that i'm 28 with 9yrs NCB! :lol:

Interesting.... i'm in a WF3 postcode "F High Risk" according to the above site...

But my premium is £450 with all mods declared... prob helps that i'm 28 with 9yrs NCB! :lol:

Or maybe your low risk because they have seen how you drive??

:lol:

Or maybe your low risk because they have seen how you drive??

:lol:

:ban:

:P

As an update....

Just got my renewal....... £503 for this year censored.gif

SY area = A for me :toast:

However, just like every other careful motorist in the country, i still saw my premiums rise when my last renewal was due.

Crime doesn't pay, but being a law abiding citizen is a rip off! :crybaby:

No such thing as cheap insurance. There will always be some way it costs you.

Low quotes = High XS or small print when it comes to paying out.

Don't lie to Insurance Co's to get a lower premuim.

I use "Adrian Flux" though as my Brokers. It helps being older though ;)

if thats the case, will i very soon, be getting it for nothing.(fat chance)

Jesus where do some of you guys live?? Had t sports for three renewals. Never been over 600.

This year I declaired my mods and it was 480 I think. That's fully comp, 24 years old, 6 years no claims and mine Is a 06 plate t sport

Exactly.... 24 so it comes down a bit, 6 years ncb brings it down 50 or 60 percent and living away from the main conurbations...

Insurance companies have us over a barrel, it is compulsory so they can charge what they like And do!

Hoping mine will come down or level off once im 25.

Been a home owner actually knocked about 30 quid off for me

also insured my girlfriends car under a multi car scheme. it was 25quid a year more expensive for hers but knocked 100 off mine

I paid through my teeth on my own policy from the ages of 18 onwards where most of my mates are paying for it now after just coming off a named driver under their parents.

p.s - like you say "get over that barrel boy and squeal like a pig"

• 3 weeks later...

admiral seem to be the best im 19 with 3 points 1700 with courtesy car and personal injury also put a parent on put my dad on at dropped by a 1000 other wise i would be paying 2700 renewal in may not looking forward to it as heard insurance has gone up 36 perecent since last year

I'm 26 and I pay around £900 with 5 years no claims, that's with virgin money, it should go down loads for me this year (hopefully)

My son was told at 17 when you get to 21 it will go down

it never did,then told 25 it will go down (guess what your right)

they tell you this to keep you with them :censor: He now has

his scooby (245bhp) £700 fc (weekend car) due to work's van :rolleyes:

hey guys, my insurance is due next month and i was wondering if you guys could help me a little here

im 18 and been driving for about a year now and i paid £2150 on my 1.4 last year when i was 17 with my dad one the insurance, this yeah LV gave me a quote of £2350 which is insane!

does anyone know where i can get cheaper insurance because i really dont want to pay that much :(

me and my dad have a clean license and have never had any points or convictions so this is really crazy

any good insurance companies out there?

thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

hey guys, my insurance is due next month and i was wondering if you guys could help me a little here

im 18 and been driving for about a year now and i paid £2150 on my 1.4 last year when i was 17 with my dad one the insurance, this yeah LV gave me a quote of £2350 which is insane!

does anyone know where i can get cheaper insurance because i really dont want to pay that much :(

me and my dad have a clean license and have never had any points or convictions so this is really crazy

any good insurance companies out there?

thanks in advance! :thumbsup:

My quote off directline this year was £1800, £400 more than last year lol

I got quoted £1000 from admiral/swiftcover

I don't know how they feel about mods though

hmmm might give swift cover a go then, i gave admiral a go online n they quoted me more than now lol

cheers mate

£2150 on a 1.4 is a hell of a lot, whos the main driver?

well my dads the main driver and owner and stuff like that

im just a named driver on it

any help or advice ish?

thanks man!

Well that seems the cheapest route having a parent as a main driver and you as a named, either pay a higher excess and be extra carfull? have you declared all the mods as it could be becasue of that?

on my first corolla i had my mum a main and i was named and it was around 900 now im the main on my latest corolla and its about 750 and thats with swift cover where i dont have to tell them about alloys or stero mods up to 1000 pounds as its covered

It is if the son/daughter uses the car more than the parent, that's if the parent is the main driver of course

Well that seems the cheapest route having a parent as a main driver and you as a named, either pay a higher excess and be extra carfull? have you declared all the mods as it could be becasue of that?

on my first corolla i had my mum a main and i was named and it was around 900 now im the main on my latest corolla and its about 750 and thats with swift cover where i dont have to tell them about alloys or stero mods up to 1000 pounds as its covered

yeah ima have to be extra careful lol, thanks anyway Ish

i have'nt declared any mods yet

im going to give adrian flux a go as people say they are really good for young drivers and are good for mods too

cheers for the response guys :thumbsup:

hmmm might give swift cover a go then, i gave admiral a go online n they quoted me more than now lol

cheers mate

Swift Cover won't touch anything that's been modified..... they cancelled my policy when i declared my mods :eek:

any help or advice ish?

thanks man!

And that's definately 'fronting'..... insurance is null and void if your insurance co can prove it in the event of a claim.....

cheers mate

Swift Cover won't touch anything that's been modified..... they cancelled my policy when i declared my mods :eek:

any help or advice ish?

thanks man!

And that's definately 'fronting'..... insurance is null and void if your insurance co can prove it in the event of a claim.....

ok wont give swift cover a go then lol...cheers man for the heads up

well my dad uses the car mostly as im a student n hardly driving due to college and work so is that ok or still fronting?

hopefully he buys a new car and i do insurance on my own name with adrian flux which i hope is going to be cheaper or similar price to last year

thanks Norfolk n Chance :thumbsup: