Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stand Up For Your T-Sport

pimp1chez

ha cheers for that reidy!!!

I don't think the T sport comes in a bad colour to be fair.

I'll be clay baring my car tomoro :yahoo:

Quick picture

199353_10150413242880431_874815430_17245033_7912181_n.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pimp1chez

• reidy

• Uber_Luke

• dangermooser

ha cheers for that reidy!!!

I don't think the T sport comes in a bad colour to be fair.

I'll be clay baring my car tomoro :yahoo:

Quick picture

199353_10150413242880431_874815430_17245033_7912181_n.jpg

Looks gorgeous mate, especially with the TTE springs on

I'll be clay baring mine as well tomorrow :lol: after I've finished off painting my other horrible rusty hub lol

There were some fair comments on that PH topic, but I think the guys on here have put it well can't beat the VFM, low insurance and easy going nature under 6K revs.

Didn't get much response to plugging my CTS for sale advert on there though!

There were some fair comments on that PH topic, but I think the guys on here have put it well can't beat the VFM, low insurance and easy going nature under 6K revs.

Didn't get much response to plugging my CTS for sale advert on there though!

haha that was you lool

• 3 months later...

I know this an old message, but I just bought my Sport and I'm pleased to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks the the gear ratios are the product of some very weird design thinking.

Roly poly handling. Hmm. Only had it since last week, I've yet to disover that but expect I'll agree again. A 180bhp na practical car for sub 6k though ... :rolleyes:

To be fair I'd say most people on their are absolutely right? It is the worst amongst its competitors, that's why they depreciate so bad and that's why we all bought one right?

They do have roly poly handling, ridiculous gear ratios and are generally quite boring. I bought mine because it was a cheaper alternative to the CTR/Celica, and I understood that the reduced price reflected the reduced capability tbh. Great value is what the CTS presents, it's not a true hot hatch competitor IMO.

I suspect most own who own a TS do so because its the fastest thing they can afford to insure

I bought a CTS because:

1. All the CTR's I looked at were either CAT D/C or ragged to within an inch of their life

2. It worked out about 50% cheaper to insure than a CTR

3. It was approx a £1k to 1.5k cheaper than the equivelent CTR giving me a nice little pot of cash to make it into something I wanted it to really be

4. Not many people know what they are, so when you do give it the beans looking at the :o :o faces of people gives me a real buzz

5. So I could join TOC :thumbsup:

5. So I could join TOC :thumbsup:

Go and brush your teeth, your breath smells :lol:

my little input is any european car is completely no point buyin my theory is by french by twice or fiat the abbreviation is ( fix it again tommorow ) and in the Japanese market its only real main competitor is the ep3 type r but honda civics every one knows are light and fast that there appeal but apart from the ek9 there seats are back breaking horrible thats why there always replaced with recaros or brides but with Honda were there all obsessed with hitting vtech they rinse fuel

Theres no need for the pistonhead goons to slate this car, most of them saxos or pugs anyway, iv had my ts one week now, and its a great sensible yet quick car, I have a type r and love it... But its the proper type r... Integra!

Theres no need for the pistonhead goons to slate this car, most of them saxos or pugs anyway, iv had my ts one week now, and its a great sensible yet quick car, I have a type r and love it... But its the proper type r... Integra!

Don't worry about them pal, the fact they can review a car they've never driven says it all!

my little input is any european car is completely no point buyin my theory is by french by twice or fiat the abbreviation is ( fix it again tommorow ) and in the Japanese market its only real main competitor is the ep3 type r but honda civics every one knows are light and fast that there appeal but apart from the ek9 there seats are back breaking horrible thats why there always replaced with recaros or brides but with Honda were there all obsessed with hitting vtech they rinse fuel

IMHO to say what you have said makes you appear to have as much tunnel vision as they do on pistonheads, there are plenty of good Euro cars out there that have great performance, usable every day and have a reasonable degree of reliability. We run a good variety of cars and one of the most reliable cars we have is a peugeot which is coming upto 200k miles.

I refer to my views above about the Corolla T Spt, a lot of the criticism of the car is founded its just upto us lot to make the car into what it should have been from factory

IMHO to say what you have said makes you appear to have as much tunnel vision as they do on pistonheads, there are plenty of good Euro cars out there that have great performance, usable every day and have a reasonable degree of reliability. We run a good variety of cars and one of the most reliable cars we have is a peugeot which is coming upto 200k miles.

I refer to my views above about the Corolla T Spt, a lot of the criticism of the car is founded its just upto us lot to make the car into what it should have been from factory

Lol I didn't even understand what that post said, had to read it a couple of times to work it out. There are some top euro cars around in every class, its just a shame there isn't a world class British brand.

At the end of the day, TS can hold its own in day to day driving. If somebody wants go to santa pod, then im down with that lol... Whos with me!

At the end of the day, TS can hold its own in day to day driving. If somebody wants go to santa pod, then im down with that lol... Whos with me!

Now your talking!!!

I've only been 3 times this year.

I need to go once all my new parts are fitted!!

Lol I didn't even understand what that post said, had to read it a couple of times to work it out. There are some top euro cars around in every class, its just a shame there isn't a world class British brand.

When he was slating French cars i think he should of said buy Renault buy twice, and i dont care what anybody says but they are shocking on reliability, although saying that i do think they make great hot hatches. I love my TS and it punches well above its weight but its far from perfect. I would love Toyota to bring out a proper hot hatch

It can hold its own, but it needs a helping hand to get there, Toyota made a good car.......a bit of lowering and a tune up on chassis tuning makes it potentially great, in a straight line over the 1/4 it definately does hold its own :thumbsup:

TBH I love my CTS but I also love my Golf GTI and I have no plans to get rid of either, if I had to choose it would be like asking which eye I wanted to be poked in

When he was slating French cars i think he should of said buy Renault buy twice, and i dont care what anybody says but they are shocking on reliability, although saying that i do think they make great hot hatches. I love my TS and it punches well above its weight but its far from perfect. I would love Toyota to bring out a proper hot hatch

i had 1 renualt it failed had to buy another that failed , so i see where your coming from more than most .

back to the TS , yes it has it flaws but what car doesnt , i drove a nissan GTR today ,its flaws were :too heavy and not enough noise when i was pushing on for example . all the TS major flaws can easily be fixed ,such as lowering springs and a strut brace

The skyline is a beast I had it for a day.... it did unspeakable unholy things to me....

TBH the PH guys tend to be a bit set in their ways; You should see what happens when you mention the words 'performance' and 'diesel' in the same sentence over there! :lol:

TBH the PH guys tend to be a bit set in their ways; You should see what happens when you mention the words 'performance' and 'diesel' in the same sentence over there! :lol:

Or mx5's and a bmw 335i thats been chipped! :!Removed!:

correction . 335i mapped . the fastest thing on gods earth and thats a fact :lol:

Yea sorry mapped!

I knew there was something wrong with the sentence bit couldn't work it out. :)

correction . 335i mapped . the fastest thing on gods earth and thats a fact :lol:

That threads famous, I know about that and I'm not even a member!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links